Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen the stats City 44 shots QPR 3 shots. A 41 shot difference, thats gotta be some sort of record

I wouldn't start delving into records, I seem to remember us having a particularly embarrassing one- I would hate it if someone found another one with our name on it.....

Barcelona 0-2 Hercules

Real Madrid 2-3 Zaragoza

Both against teams with superior and more expensive players than Man Citys..

In the end, anti-football lost today as Man City actually beat QPR.. Who knows, maybe had QPR actually tried to attack they'd have won the game.. But we'd never know, as they played for 0-0.. Haha theres nothing worse than playing for a draw and losing anyway..

I can't wait for Euros, going to see some attacking football and creativity.. I also can't wait for England to put in a subdued poor defensive performance and 'fans' to moan and criticise it like anything..

were either of those teams fighting relegation on the last day and only needed a point to stay up?

Will be Huddersfield or Sheff Utd getting promoted,not bothered which. Away attendances should be up for us next year, no more Soton, Reading, Wet Ham (prob) Portsmouth and there will be Wolves, Bolton, Blackburn, both sheffields/ Huddersfield. All good trips.

Montepellier win 2-1 and their first league title, 3 points ahead of big spending PSG, so glad big money hasn't won for once.

Since last summer, Montpellier have spent €2 million on transfers. PSG have spent €106 million, a real minnows story.

Montpellier finished 14th last season aswell.

Archived