Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

which shows how good a job Mancini has done getting his team to gel In such little amount of time.

Or luck?

I reckon there's a few managers that could of won it and put the club on a sound footing and saved a few million in the process.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was it not anti-football.. One team completely taking the art, creativity and movement out of the game..

You don't need to defend like that to get results.. You can go away to a team and win the game by simply trying to attack.. I garauntee QPR have spent a hell of a lot more than Sporting Lisbon have and who managed to get the better results against Man City?

The same ****** claiming this football to be good and accepable will be the same ****** moaning when England get dumped out of the Euros playing a defensive formation aimed at containing the opposition rather than trying to score goals..

I seriously can't believe the attitude of certain 'fans'.. If you don't like to watch teams attack and score goals, and enjoy watching banks of players in a line closing space nothing else, why don't you all follow rugby?

Tim Cahill sent off after Everton game for hitting Cabaye after he pushed a ball boy over.

Sending off was harsh, he was only trying to entertain the crowd as was Joey Barton. I'd rather see my team go down to 10 men for starting a punch up and entertaining us than finishing the game without a scrap and 11 men on each team.

That makes no sense at all.. I celebrated as if it was Derby when Man City scored that goal.. Delighted they've won it and not Utd

Well as long as they don't adapt these tactics in Peru or where ever you are, why are you bothered?

Just love arguing? Your opinion is as right as other people who disagree with you.

After watching that superb game, I find it astonishing you want to start an argument?

Anyway, I'm not biting anymore.

Joey Barton's latest tweets:

The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take 1 of theirs with me...

...Never worked but god loves a trier. #reallynotbother #wearesafe

Still not my proudest moment but who gives a f*ck, we are safe..........and that is all that matters.

Well as long as they don't adapt these tactics in Peru or where ever you are, why are you bothered?

Just love arguing? Your opinion is as right as other people who disagree with you.

After watching that superb game, I find it astonishing you want to start an argument?

Anyway, I'm not biting anymore.

I didn't start any arguement.. I just said it was anti-football..

But I guess that's an arguement in Duffield or where ever you are.

From that Man Utd line-up you're missing Nani, Anderson, Berbatov, Da Silvas, Bebe, Vidic etc.. More than $100mill

Ludicrous for Man Utd to complain about City buying the title.. I wonder what the difference in spending is between Man Utd and Arsenal since 1995..

Man City list above is missing Tevez, Nasri, Ballotelli, Milner, Savic....

Man City

11/12 £76m

10/11 £125m

09/10 £127m

07/08 £45m

Man Utd

11/12 £53m

10/11 £27m

09/10 £21m

07/08 £61

Both are sickening, include the wages Man City are paying makes it even more sickening but at least it's entertaining

I would never support Derby if they played that way..

You don't have to play such anti-football to win a game.. Remember, we beat Man Utd at Old Trafford with a team consisting of flair players and we actually attempted to win.. Not draw 0-0.

Like I said, you think it's OK.. Fine. But that's the future, 4-1-4-1 10 men sat on the 18 yard line with 5-10 metres between them with 1 outlet hoping for a mistake or set-piece for 90 minutes..

So glad they lost and I wish they'd gone down playing like that, such anti-football.. I'd rather watch my team lose 3-2 trying to win than lose 3-2 trying to draw 0-0..

Well for the sake of getting rid of you I'd give my left boIIock to have Derby play like that.

Was either of these games the last game of the season and for Premiership survival? No.

Try again.

How was it not anti-football.. One team completely taking the art, creativity and movement out of the game..

You don't need to defend like that to get results.. You can go away to a team and win the game by simply trying to attack.. I garauntee QPR have spent a hell of a lot more than Sporting Lisbon have and who managed to get the better results against Man City?

The same ****** claiming this football to be good and accepable will be the same ****** moaning when England get dumped out of the Euros playing a defensive formation aimed at containing the opposition rather than trying to score goals..

I seriously can't believe the attitude of certain 'fans'.. If you don't like to watch teams attack and score goals, and enjoy watching banks of players in a line closing space nothing else, why don't you all follow rugby?

Bris how can you be so dismissive of any other style ofr fottball being enjoyable.

I've travelled thousands of miles to watch a 0-0 and I've been incredibly proud of the way my team has played in getting that nil.

You're just a bit too pushy with your own views mate. Everyone else is either "delusional" a "fool" or "an anti football fan" if they don't all die in front of the alter preaching barca style football.

In my opinion, that "total football" you preach is for ponces, it's for nancies and it's for foreginers. it's not for the english game and it's definitely not for a team scrapping for it's life.

I can't be arsed writing anything constructive...because you're just wrong. So stupidly wrong...about everything. You must live in an imaginary world where everything is perfect or something like that. I can't understand your stubbornness and total unwillingness to conceive that your idea of football has never existed...and that it just never will.

Archived