Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a single shot on target from Man United, I seem to remember about 28 hours ago the commentators and summarisers ripping Steve Kean to pieces for not having a shot on target, assume the same will be coming Sir Alex's way in the post match interview.

Not a single shot on target from Man United, I seem to remember about 28 hours ago the commentators and summarisers ripping Steve Kean to pieces for not having a shot on target, assume the same will be coming Sir Alex's way in the post match interview.

No it will probably be "Sir Alex your team played so well tonight and we are all really dissapointed for you, the title is still in your hands"

Where did the 5 minutes of injury time come from? I just think the fourth officials like to make a scene and add abit of intensity to the game..

You'd never get 5 minutes of injury time in the first half.. So why the 2nd half? And before any mentions the substitutions, they last 20 seconds maximum.. Especially for the away team, the player sprinted off in 7 or 8 seconds..

Also does anyone else think Wenger should take a leaf out of Mancinis book and write off the season? It seems to work..

All you hear from Wenger is how they won't give up on the title, they're confident, they have the mental strength and the quality blah blah.. He should just do a Mancicni and say it's impossible to win the title to get a reaction from his players..

Mancini has definately won the mind games this season..

Where did the 5 minutes of injury time come from? I just think the fourth officials like to make a scene and add abit of intensity to the game..

You'd never get 5 minutes of injury time in the first half.. So why the 2nd half? And before any mentions the substitutions, they last 20 seconds maximum.. Especially for the away team, the player sprinted off in 7 or 8 seconds..

Thaat really annoys me too. Even if there is no subs in the 2nd half you'll still get at least 3 minutes. I cant wait to see the day when the players go off in the first half with no added time, they always give one minute when the physio has never been on. I suppose the 4th official has to get paid for something.

Archived