Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow what a strike!

To be honest, I'll reckon Blackburn will be all but down if they don't beat Wigan, and QPR are all but down if they don't beat Stoke. Bolton are playing WBA and Stoke, and I think they'll just about worm their way out of trouble. Wigan are safe IMO, and Villa probably only need another point or two to be safe.

Kind of hope Villa come down, used to like them for years because family members lived in Birmingham. They've lost their main players over the years and Bent suffered a bad injury. The manager is terrible, could be two West Midland relegations for him.

Be good for the midlands if they come down (in championship terms anyway), could be quite competitive. Hope Birmingham stay down as well. Won't look good for midlands clubs but sod it, you want your closest rivals in the same league.

Think Villa are safe QPR have got Stoke at home and Man City away,

Bolton have got WBA at home (WBA have a decent away record) and Stoke away.

Wigan have got Blackburn away and Wovles at home and can see them winning both.

Blackburn at Wigan at home and Chelsea away and don't see them picking up anything if their "performance" against Spurs is anything to go by.

If QPR beat Stoke they will stay up I think, draw and lose and they are hoping Bolton equal their results.

QPR have great home form, although pressure will be on them as most they games they won at home were when they were underdogs (Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs) and only picked wins at home to lesser sides against Wigan and Swansea.

Last season, Blackpool beat Wigan away 4-0 in the opening game of the season and Blackpool went down, this season Bolton beat QPR at home 4-0 in the opening day, will de ja vu strike?

Championship play-offs tonight, Cardiff v West Ham United.

Blackpool v Birmingham tommorrow.

I hope Blackpool go up as I like their football and Birmingham will be in deep trouble if they don't go up. Also it would be funny to see the other big spenders West Ham slip up.

Looking forward to seeing West Ham get knocked out tonight. 3-0 Cardiff please! If they get through to the final then Birmingham or Blackpool will easily win. Blackpool overall favourites for me. Chris Hughton then to go to West Brom at the end of the season. We're all happy.

Archived