Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All over in League's One & Two for another regular season:

In League One, Charlton break Fulham's record of 101 points with a 3-2 win v Hartlepool

Sheff Weds go up automatically, whils Sheff Utd join Huddersfield, MK Dons & Steveange in the play-offs with Notts County and Carlisle United missing out.

In League Two, Crawley Town join Swindon and Shrewsbury in getting automatic promotion, whilst Southend and Oxford miss out and will join Cheltenham and Crewe Alexandra in the play-offs, with Oxford missing out

Hereford relegated to the Conference with Macclesfield Town who haven't won in 2012 yet, Barent stay up on the last day for the third season in a row!

Chelsea 1-0 liverpool, ramieres.

If this ends 1-0 I'll tattoo my testicles.

Chelsea have gone into their usual boring defensive anti-football mode.. It's hideous

As for Liverpool, so many average players up against this defence they won't score if they play all week..

The best you can hope for is a Chelsea breakaway goal.. But I wouldn't count on it.

So far this is by far the worst cup final I've ever seen.. So so poor.

Chelsea 2-0. U beauuutyyy.

Are you a Chelsea fan aswell? Or have a soft spot for them? You seem very defensive of them and take joy in them wnning.. Nothing wrong with it if you do..

I personally hate the way Chelsea play, I wouldn't mind if they played fast-counter attacking football like Germany or Holland but they break very slowly unless it's Ramieres running with the ball.. They could get so much better use out of Kalou and Mata if they counter quicker..

A world class save from Cech, but what a miss from Carroll.. He won't get an easier chance all season, free header, 4 yards out, the whole goal to aim at and he practically heads it in the only place Cech could save it..

A shocking shocking miss

I don't want this final to end now, the second half has been very good

Archived