Let's Talk Leicester City

Day

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ That one's actually from the same scene as my picture above. Mine comes a few minutes later obviously, once Larry's led him into the dozens of Rams just waiting off camera-shot there.......! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Bushwhackers. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />

You've got to laugh, not because it's Leicester, as I have nothing against them, but any team in the NPC spending around $15mill and langishing behind teams that have barely spent $1.5mill..

I wish it was West Ham in their position, I don't actually mind Leicester and feel abit for their fans as they're going to be watching dour football under a manager whose job it will be to get rid of their high earners and bring in the younger players on less wages for the FFP..

After watching our dour football for the past 3 years with mediocre headless chickens as players, I'd feel for any fan whose club needs to go down the same route as we did.

• 2 weeks later...

They are hardly desperate like us aswell, already have about 5 CBs!!

I was reading Foxes Talk whilst this crap forum was broke and the majority verdict wouldn't have him in the team.

Mills and St Ledger first choice and Bamba and some other tosser as back up, leaving Morgan 5th choice.

I was reading Foxes Talk whilst this crap forum was broke and the majority verdict wouldn't have him in the team.

Mills and St Ledger first choice and Bamba and some other tosser as back up, leaving Morgan 5th choice.

Hes a good player. Dont care what any ******* Leicester fans think, he wouldnt have got into the players team of the year last year if he wasn't.

I just hope this is the right move for him (dont think it will) and whatever happens, he will still be a Forest legend in my eyes.

Archived