looking forward to this season

B4ev6is

i am starting to look forward to this season as for once, we have a team on paper that will be pushing 6 side but i think better than that, i think with a few more useful addidtions to the team, i see it being a title winning side, and i am hoping this season we can have a good run in the carling cup, and make another semi final or even better win it this time around with a bit of luck going our way. I also this we can also go on and do well in the fa cup and try and make it to the last 6. But at the moment all this is ifs and buts, I just feel something in my bones something really good about to happen. Bring them all on as far as i am concened.

Come on you rams.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i am starting to look forward to this season as for once, we have a team on paper that will be pushing 6 side but i think better than that, i think with a few more useful addidtions to the team, i see it being a title winning side, and i am hoping this season we can have a good run in the carling cup, and make another semi final or even better win it this time around with a bit of luck going our way. I also this we can also go on and do well in the fa cup and try and make it to the last 6. But at the moment all this is ifs and buts, I just feel something in my bones something really good about to happen. Bring them all on as far as i am concened.

Come on you rams.

Hate to put a downer on things but there isn't a last six in the FA Cup, or any cup.

Hate to put a downer on things but there isn't a last six in the FA Cup, or any cup.

8 teams

2 teams win

2 teams lose

4 teams draw

= 6 teams

am i right? dont know if im just making this stuff up or not, haha

8 teams

2 teams win

2 teams lose

4 teams draw

= 6 teams

am i right? dont know if im just making this stuff up or not, haha

Could happen I suppose, but would need the fixtures to work out, all depends on the date that matches are played etc etc. And definitely not what b4 meant but I suppose he technically is right.

Its all good,few more signings and a new look Rams to challenge...bolstered defence,stronger midfield already,hard league to get out of though...juggling the books has been frustrating as a rams fan....but yes,i reckon we've turned the corner and will be top 10 most of the forthcoming season at a minimum... im buzzing,play offs with the scum relegated'll do me....fingers crossed

I think we are looking good also but maybe not good enough for the playoffs. I'm looking around 12th up to about 8th maybe and will be happy with that. Enjoy this season, spend a similar amount next summer and push for the playoffs then.:)

I'd be happy with top 12 with a solid core squad performance and something to build on myself. I admire your optimism b4 but i'll be amazed if we win the title. Can't be as bad as the last two thirds of last season surely!

I think we are looking good also but maybe not good enough for the playoffs. I'm looking around 12th up to about 8th maybe and will be happy with that. Enjoy this season, spend a similar amount next summer and push for the playoffs then.:)

No Comment.

Ok maybe a little one....that won't happen, unless we sell one of our main players.

I'd be happy with top 12 with a solid core squad performance and something to build on myself. I admire your optimism b4 but i'll be amazed if we win the title. Can't be as bad as the last two thirds of last season surely!

Me too Tom,dont get me wrong,i think we all want promotion but wouldnt want to re-live our last sajourn with it.Lets not run before we walk.Realistically we are still building foundations and theres more than new faces to be accounted.Time to gel etc.One things for sure though,the title is up for grabs to every team in this league,regardless of our recent form and dip and i believe thats where we must be setting our focus with a fresh slate..(the scum think they're gonna be challenging whilst the branches are falling off their tree,why shouldnt we match that ).like i said ,optimistically fingers crossed....although i would be (ok) with stability for another season like yourself.My point is we shouldnt yield to anyteam in this league...before a balls kicked......COYR....think its called blind ram passion syndrome mate.;)

I am also looking forward to this season, much more so than any previous season, can't put a reason on this, except that we have so many more new faces to look forward to, who will hopefully give the team a good lift up the table. Hopefully, with cover for every position, Cloughie will get the players to compete for their places, which can only be a good thing for the Rams. We need the 11 players on the pitch to give their all, every match.

So exciting, I might have to go and lie down - gone all of a quiver !!! ;);)

B4 i don't want to put a dampner on your spirits but to say we could win the title is ludacris, West Ham have signed Nolan we got Bryson, a big quality difference. Not saying Bryson isn't good enough but that's the kind of player's we would need to compete at the top. We have improved the squad this season but not drastically enough to say that we could even win a cup, we know your optimistic but calm down for once lad.

Always admire your optimism B4 but you're over egging it a little bit. I can imagine you're going to put a tenner on Callum Ball being our leading scorer :D Like a lot of the saner people on here I'm looking forward to perhaps a little flirt with the play offs around March but being satisfied with mid table obscurity. I just hope the youngsters like Bailey, Brayford continue to improve and we stuff the scum home & away...

Always admire your optimism B4 but you're over egging it a little bit. I can imagine you're going to put a tenner on Callum Ball being our leading scorer :D Like a lot of the saner people on here I'm looking forward to perhaps a little flirt with the play offs around March but being satisfied with mid table obscurity. I just hope the youngsters like Bailey, Brayford continue to improve and we stuff the scum home & away...

like:D

Not sure about the league title, winning the league cup or last 6 of the FA cup...I would take a little cup run in either/both along with a top half finish. It would also add a bit of excitement to flirt with the top 6 for at least a few months of the season

Archived