Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't agree compensation for a League 1 head of youth academy?! My god they must in trouble.

Think they refused to be held to ransom £500,000 is way too much , and I agree with them, Scum or not .

If Glicko and Co had done it we would be praising them.

Saw a post earlier mentioning FFP and wages capped at 60%. this is not what is going to be imposed on the championship.

FFP in the championship is to break even. Salary caps are in League 1 and 2.

Forest will have to start reducing their costs severely. I think they currently make £11m losses a year. If they get relegated then they will have to cut wages to meet the L1 wage cap - don't know how long they get to achieve this.

already being discussed,

[url=

As a reddog whats your honest opinion of the man. Were you one who has slagged him off, called him NLN etc?

The reason I'm interested is because I believe Doughty would snap him up in a heartbeat if he could.

What do the dogs think?

already being discussed,

[url=

As a reddog whats your honest opinion of the man. Were you one who has slagged him off, called him NLN etc?

The reason I'm interested is because I believe Doughty would snap him up in a heartbeat if he could.

What do the dogs think?

I dont want him here, think he is incredibly dour and has made several little snide comments over the years about us that effectively burnt his bridges. Plus from my understanding he hates Nottingham Forest FC anyway due to what we supposedly did to his dad during our 93 relegation season. Plus i dont think he is that good a manager anyway. We are discussing it on LTLF, i think opinions are mixed to say the least.

Get someone with real championship experience like OD in who knows the league in and out. MON wont come, and even if he did he doesn't know the championship. Much like McClaren.

I dont want him here, think he is incredibly dour and has made several little snide comments over the years about us that effectively burnt his bridges. Plus from my understanding he hates Nottingham Forest FC anyway due to what we supposedly did to his dad during our 93 relegation season. Plus i dont think he is that good a manager anyway. We are discussing it on LTLF, i think opinions are mixed to say the least.

Get someone with real championship experience like OD in who knows the league in and out. MON wont come, and even if he did he doesn't know the championship. Much like McClaren.

That was my understanding too, I seem to recall comment by someone in a documentary about his dad that he hadnt voluntarily set foot in the City Ground since then, only going when he had to do like when he played there or managed there.

I think the reason was The chairman at the time decided to announce his retirement, despite saying telling Brian that he could announce it when he was ready. I think the breach of trust was the issue

would you willingly walk in dog ***** or side step it?

Play nice Boycie. I drove past Pride Park yesterday on the way back from Bestbuy and resisted the temptation to take photos making the w*nker signs'. I even gave my friends a lecture on how it is a far better run club finanacially than Forest. So there.

I think Forest will struggle to attract any manager unless they can provide absolute guarentees that promises will be kept. Love or loathe SMc, all of the football world respect the fact that he is honest and not some sort of manager that will speak out unless he had no other option. With BD he is reknowned for being a hot head and perhaps embellishing on facts to make or prove a point, SMc is the polar opposite....

Hope Collymore gets the job, any excuse to laugh at that muppet is good in my book.

Lol,

Did anyone ever see years ago there was a program called the tim lovejoy all star show, they had colly on, tim says let's see you in action, think it be him scoring goals, it was in fact it was a lookalike in a villa kit, with 11 and collymore looking into a back of a car in a car park,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGNHgB-HGAg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Archived