Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forest fans are quite desperately holding onto hope that someone, anyone is going to walk through the door at their place and turn their fortunes around..

unless they sign a new manager, I don't see it happening.

Hope is all we have! They can take away our billy but they can never take our hope! :D

What I've learnt from the West Ham game

- Forest can't defend

- Miller is a donkey with only one foot

- They are lucky it was only 4

Not impressed with ishmael miller?! Wow you are hard to please, he caused numerous problems for west ham in that game. ive been very impressed with him so far, a real handful

Not impressed with ishmael miller?! Wow you are hard to please, he caused numerous problems for west ham in that game. ive been very impressed with him so far, a real handful

I see Steve Mc is playing the Billy tape, we need to spend to compete etc. You have a decent squad and it should have started better than it has.

I saw he had two good chances, both on his right hand side, the first he went with his left football and tamely hit it wide, the side he went with his right and wildly hit it over. He may cause problems, due to physical nature and awkwardness but any chance that falls to his right side is pretty much not going in, so easy to defend against.

I saw he had two good chances, both on his right hand side, the first he went with his left football and tamely hit it wide, the side he went with his right and wildly hit it over. He may cause problems, due to physical nature and awkwardness but any chance that falls to his right side is pretty much not going in, so easy to defend against.

Add to the fact any striker in this division in that area of the box with time to line up a shot should really test the keeper!

Miller looks a good prospect, albeit as someone said very one footed. Very good target man and at bringing others into the game with his strength. Not impressed at all with any of the other signings. On paper we look an capable side but results have not matched that so far.

Miller looks a good prospect, albeit as someone said very one footed. Very good target man and at bringing others into the game with his strength. Not impressed at all with any of the other signings. On paper we look an capable side but results have not matched that so far.

Oh god, brings back memories.

Forest still fall VERY short of the FFP regulations..

Forest had previously spent £2m bringing in five new additions, in the form of Ishmael Miller, Jonathan Greening, Matt Derbyshire, Andy Reid and George Boateng.

And, contrary to previous information, the current wage bill has not been reduced from last season under the tenure of Billy Davies, despite the departure of eight players in the summer.

from the Nottingham Evening Post, looks like they still have a lot more cutting todo, otherwise Transfer embargos and Fines galore next season. I am lead to believe they need to cut their wage bill down by half?

wasn't their wages 108% of their turnover and by next year the maximum it can be is 60%, I thought they had cut it down to a reasonable figure this summer, apparently not.

Forest have 100% completely and utterly ****** it!

[sIZE=2]and I for one couldn't be more happier [/sIZE] :D

Forest still fall VERY short of the FFP regulations..

from the Nottingham Evening Post, looks like they still have a lot more cutting todo, otherwise Transfer embargos and Fines galore next season. I am lead to believe they need to cut their wage bill down by half?

wasn't their wages 108% of their turnover and by next year the maximum it can be is 60%, I thought they had cut it down to a reasonable figure this summer, apparently not.

Forest have 100% completely and utterly ****** it!

[sIZE=2]and I for one couldn't be more happier [/sIZE] :D

FFP in the championship isnt going to be about wage cap relative to turnover, I posted a thread with a link to an interview with Glick talking about the subject.

It is going to be to run a break even policy and limiting the amount that owners can put in to cover losses - which still emans that Forest could be screwed as they rely on Doughty covering losses, and are paying more out on wages than they take in - never mind other costs.

Archived