Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Elvis.

Just remember it was me who unbanned you.

I'm a nice guy, I never banned you mind.

It was one of the others.

I remember when you banned me on the NEP, most unfortunate. Gave me a reputation as a WUM. To this day that label hangs over me and is totally un justified.

Anyway, Debra the barmaid from Hooters sends her love.

xx

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how derby fans criticize the city ground.

I mean its probably the favourite away day for other fans in the championship and you play at a King Prawn/Liberty Stadium/Madejski/riverside stadium legoland ripoff!

Literally change of colour and Pride Park is any of the above grounds. BOOORING. I can't tell you how happy we retained our originality at our fantastically located stadium. I'd be horrified if we moved into a flat pack soulless bowl like PP.

(I agree)

City Ground is a ran down shed. Dump.

(don't tell no one. Ok?)

Elvis.

Just remember it was me who unbanned you.

I'm a nice guy, I never banned you mind.

It was one of the others.

I remember when you banned me on the NEP, most unfortunate. Gave me a reputation as a WUM. To this day that label hangs over me and is totally un justified.

Anyway, Debra the barmaid from Hooters sends her love.

xx

I have no comment on these Forum games, I know who banned you, but you didn't know who banned me?

But me here is like a WUM? and you and I know you are the best WUM maybe retired now you've grown up, but hey we all jave to learn, and you couldn't handle the truth! LOL

We move on, I'm here for the football, we have gone off track a tad, and now with super Rich owners future looks brighter?

Derby youthful exuberance, united in a cause, doing well, achieving at Mid Table, can they achieve more?

We expect more, our history dictates that!

"I'd be horrified if we moved into a flat pack soulless bowl like PP. "

Enlighten us to what kind of stadium you would have got HAD England won the 2018 World Cup then.

Probably not one I would like but I highly doubt it would like the bowls of the 90s.

"I love how derby fans criticize the city ground. I mean its probably the favourite away day for other fans in the championship"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_--YjWiyF8eE/R8XriImttXI/AAAAAAAAB5Q/d4Vps8mKzTo/s400/Laughing_ChimpM

Post your stupid pictures. Iv regularly posted threads from another forum im a member of showing this, which is routinely ignored because it doesn't agree with your opinion.

Post your stupid pictures. Iv regularly posted threads from another forum im a member of showing this, which is routinely ignored because it doesn't agree with your opinion.

Harsh, what's that chimp ever done to you?

Blackpool probably the most favourite away game due to the location and guaranteed sex. How many clubs fill the away end at the City Ground?

Archived