Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Saw this thread posted up on a Forest site and couldn't resist putting a few sheep right.

How many did you take to Bolton by the way for that non-televised game?

Have you read the last few pages? Read them.

We get it. Your support is better. Your team is better. Your manager is better. Your history is better.

Yet we're your rivals?

Let me tell you. There is fook all difference between Forest and Derby. You can argue about who has the most fans all you like. But I find it really boring that it's what you lot keep coming on here to talk about.

I guess when you keep losing to an insignificant club you just have to sign up to their forum and tell them how great you are.

I know I'm on Leicester's forum all the time....

Who has the better home support over the last decade? No. Dont answer. Because I STILL don't give a fook.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this thread posted up on a Forest site and couldn't resist putting a few sheep right.

How many did you take to Bolton by the way for that non-televised game?

We get it. Your support is better. Your team is better. Your manager is better. Your history is better.

Yet we're your rivals?

Let me tell you. There is fook all difference between Forest and Derby. You can argue about who has the most fans all you like. But I find it really boring that it's what you lot keep coming on here to talk about.

I guess when you keep losing to an insignificant club you just have to sign up to their forum and tell them how great you are.

Who has the better home support over the last decade? No. Dont answer. Because I STILL don't give a fook.

Yet we're your rivals?

What you need to remember son is that you have already had your one big away game of the season. Not to mention a fairly local trip to Wolves with big potential for a good following there.

In comparison we've had Palace on a Tuesday and Peterboro (small ground).

And you still have less than us...shocking. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

New bait. How long did it take for you to recover from yet another loss to the sheep SON. And about attendences **** ground no fans **** ground no fans

You ain't even the pride of East Radcliffe me owd china 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

they know of Nottingham Forest in China too! Worldwide Famous you know!

Did anybody watch that CHASE programme.?

Question was to two ladies, Which Football team is called the Rams, they said Millwall LOL

Do you know, I never realised how great Forest fans think Forest are.

You sound exactly like Leeds fans. You do know that?

We beat them too. It must hurt to be beaten often by an insignificant team. In the same league. In the 2nd tier. Watched by the same-ish number of fans.

Although Leeds don't really hate Forest or Derby.

They must be even massivererer? They are what you call European titans?

Archived