Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't see them staying up if they get there......QPR spent a fortune and are sitting pretty on 3 points....

Stupid comparison.

Do QPR take 15,000 to Blackpool on a Tuesday night?

Do QPR have European Cups hidden away?

No. Thought not.

MONEY! Rich owners making football decisions, dangerous cocktail for Derby fans.

SOD, Cohen extends contract, spent some dosh, but not too much?

QPR spent how much? who are they anyway? we're a big Club, Big History, owners that may be mega rich, only one way to go!

Your owners doing what, producing footballers for tika taka football?, ain't gonna happen, you will enjoy your Nottingham battles soon, we have bigger fish to frey not be long, enjoy Notts v Derby for real

Our history dictates the future! DESTINY its gonna happen!

Love the pic, but you know it ain't me, Tattoos are RED!

MONEY! Rich owners making football decisions, dangerous cocktail for Derby fans.

QPR spent how much? who are they anyway? we're a big Club, Big History, owners that may be mega rich, only one way to go!

Your owners doing what, producing footballers for tika taka football?, ain't gonna happen, you will enjoy your Nottingham battles soon, we have bigger fish to frey not be long, enjoy Notts v Derby for real

0-1.

yet another red dog coming up for air from the big stone that they all live under!!

a bit of money behind you and all of a sudden you are going to hit the big time again!!

get a life mate... (is it ok to say that??)

if you're that good why are you only 1 point and 2 places above us in the table??

oh sorry i forgot...'you always get **** refs!!' 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

hopefully i wont get a warning for that!!!!!!!

Delusions of grandeur... Was it your destiny to beat Yeovil, Blackpool AND Swansea???

Your t(w)atoos may well be red, but I bey they're also ****...

Better song for you red elvis. A little less conversation a bit more action please. Love on that major trophies list you've put your team down as 1980 uefa supercup runners up, good acheivement that especially as that is the minimum your team could get, also charity shields for feck sake why not have the bc trophies aswell, or the beaten playoff semi finalists or one for next season kuwati gold cup 3rd place dessert football bronze medalists

Derby's travelling support is pretty good so I'd just ignore the latest gump nonsense quoting away attendances after only 7 away games and midweek ones at that.

It's the banks of empty seats at the City ground that's the real joke, yet again the fickle gumps don't even bother when millions have been spent on their team. They boast a lot but don't go a lot 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

It's the banks of empty seats at the City ground that's the real joke, yet again the fickle gumps don't even bother when millions have been spent on their team. They boast a lot but don't go a lot 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Yes but remember the number of factors that must be taken into account when examining their attendances

- They've been taken over by a new board

- Their old chairman (that a lot of them actively asked to step down on numerous occasions) sadly passed away

- They don't offer £1 nights anymore

- Hooters no longer offer the "Inbred Gumps buy two pints and can cop a feel" offer on match days

- The improved road schemes within Nottingham are finally paying dividends allowing a greater foot fall of shoppers in the city centre and providing a lot of easy pickings for the pick pockets and muggers who make up 80% of NFFC fanbase

- Some of their more sensible supporters (those NOT whacked out of their minds on heroin everyday) have realised that they can spend their giros on the finer things in life like toilet roll, deoderant, shot gun shells and their umpteen kids instead of delusionally following a has-been club whilst living off the long gone glory days.

- In the end they're still Nottingham Forest Football Club

One of those is a perfectly valid reason. Guess which one...

Archived