Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh I do, and trust me there is a alot of crap on there too. But we are not near some financial apocalypse. Doughty is not going to f*ck off and leave us with 70million bill to pay, our wages despite the ******** I have read on here are not that high, as players who have left like earnshaw, Tyson Wilson, Bennett, Adebola and McKenna were all on good money.

Nobody currently is on more than 12 1/2k. So we are in no more a dire state financially than last year!

121 or 122k?! You're in bigger trouble than I though.

We have actually, I done know why that's being reported. Bunch of times in the Banrsley game, Reidy had a one on one saved and Fidley hit the post against Millwall

Shots against the woodwork are classed as being off target. As for Pilsbury Dough Boy's effort it may have been going wide, the opta stats don't lie...

We have actually, I done know why that's being reported. Bunch of times in the Banrsley game, Reidy had a one on one saved and Fidley hit the post against Millwall

I thought hitting the post is ever so slightly off target, otherwise it would have gone in.

BBC reckon you had 5 on target in the Barnsley game though.

Thought I'd paste the relevant bits......hahahahahahahahaha.....hahahahaha

"reid looking overweight and unhappy in his wide role" hahahahahahah, got to be written by a Derby fan, hahahahahahahah:D:D:D

FORMER England boss Steve McClaren is in crisis just two league games into his return to English football.

His powder-puff side crashed at the Den without having a single shot on target.

It was not solely the finishing Forest fans were questioning - there was also the spirit and togetherness of a team quick to point the finger at others without taking individual responsibility

Andy Reid, looking overweight and unhappy in his wide role, offered little and was eventually replaced.

:D

Always liked The Sun!

Still, they'll be alright now. Giz-a-job and Sicknote have signed on since then.

You mean Miller Time & Shire??? Oh I'm sure Red Scum will tell us how they'll immediately gel after two hours on the training field together and will be banging in the goals before we know it. The thing is we'll all know he's full of ****...

Archived