Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

I'm willing to bet with you, but LTLF has nothing to do with my account on here. My conditions, if your that confident surely you'll expect me to lose?

You stated yourself (on ltlf) that you only come on this forum to be a WUM and laugh at us (991 posts shows you go to some lengths to do this but hey) so you changing your avatar on here is of little consequence - the fair bet is clearly you changing it on your main forum if you are asking a Derby fan to change it on his/her main forum, otherwise it is like Rynny betting 25 to your 5.

If you don't want to do it fair enough but stop railing on about how people won't take your bet when you have rejected a perfectly fair bet.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure we were here last year when you won twice?

There was a big difference last season.. You guys were majorly out of sorts, easily the laughing stock in the EM and you were joining in criticising your own hoofball and wanting Cotterball out.. You were on here laughing at your team with us..

Now is completely different because you genuinely believe your team is quality.. This is when our victories become sweeter and you lot become bitter.. Because you're so much better than us and you keep telling us..

We know..

You have the best midfielder in the league in Pep

Cohen would walk into our team, in any position, he could even play as GK

You have the best strikers in the league and 3 twenty goal a season strikers in Cox, Sharp and Dex.

McGugan has the best freekick in the league

Harding is a PL leftback, so much better than our Roberts

You're playing the best football you've played in a long long time (someone even mentioned in his lifetime.. Is he 8?)

You regularly go on undefeated runs

You're superior in every possible way I can imagine.. I still don't understand why you're here... The gap between us is huge, shouldn't you be on the Man Utd forum goading them for your inevitable FA Cup win at Old Trafford..

Well I can clearly see you made some of that up. NOBODY claimed Harding was anything other than a liability! He's awful!

May i refer you to a post made by yourself, on the 28th July 2012 at 11:54 am.

Tip my hat. Your one of the only ones who talk any sense on here !

Very very happy with Harding, looks like we are making real progress now.

well done JW, i was searching for Dawnies ''i aint going to the shitty ground ever again'' post,

but gave up,its in here somewhere..

I can change my mind after watching him in our shirt. He's incredibly average. Not good enough for where we are intending to go.

Wolverhampton, Ipswich and Huddersfield have all won league titles.

Does anyone Remember those? No. Does anyone remember Derbys wins? No.

I was watching the Damned United with a Palace supporting friend and he was shocked to realise Clough had ever been at Derby. In his words, 'i thought he won everything at Forest' 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Shows how knowledgeable your friend is if he thought Clough 'won everything at Forest' we all know he never won the FA Cup!

We had another nightmare ref, Gazza should have been sent off twice & Clough would then have completed his collection against 10 man Spurs.

Forest have a great history in the league cup but alas not the FA cup.

I think it would have been fitting for the great man to lift the FA cup at least once

Archived