Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

You lot keep banging on about our **** defense but we're still undefeated!

2 points ahead of us despite spending a few billion dinars more...................Man City of the Championship? You're not even the Leicester City of the Championship... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burnley are one point behind Leeds with a game in hand. Why is your game difficult and ours easy?.

So you'd rather play Leeds away rather than Burnley at home?

Know which I think is the easier game. Can't just go off the league table. They'll be well up for this one after losing their last two and due to the thumping we gave them last year

I think Burnley are a much better side than Leeds, being at home in this division is a great advantage though!

I don't like the look of Leeds side at all, think its quite poor apart from 1 or 2 names so would be surprised if Leeds got anything, seen Forest looking quite shakey last couple of games but still holding on to get points on the board - never under estimate a team capable of that.

It would be bizarre to see us above Forest in the league after the percieved start of both sides. - the game against Forest could be a springboard for either side by the looks of it!

So you'd rather play Leeds away rather than Burnley at home?

Know which I think is the easier game. Can't just go off the league table. They'll be well up for this one after losing their last two and due to the thumping we gave them last year

Maybe Burnley at home is easy to you with your tredicillion pound budget. We're just a tad more realistic...;still, be a very up and down season I reckon. Any team can beat any team on the day.

To be honest I am supprised but very pleased we have an unbeaten start to the season.

New players take time to settle & we really could not have asked for more so far.

We have had a kick up the A$$ from Palace but got a draw. ( not so bad )

Lessons must be learnt and taken into the Leeds & Derby games.

We are a side full of dangerous players that will give us a chance against any team in this league.

So we should go forward with confidence.

Forest have scored in every game this season ( thats an improvement )

We are still learning about the new players & it may take until the second half of the season for us to get the best out of them.

I fully expected Derby to get off to a better start than Forest & us claw them back later in the season. So to be ahead all be it by only 2 points is a bonus at this point of the season.

Six games in & nothing really between Derby & Forest

If Derby win their next two games they will go above Forest & maybe into the top 6.

yeah, yeah, yeah

like you did, Billy and Shteeve and Steve..............

I also loved Billy at Forest

SC not really

SM was not there long enough

Billy or SOD with the resourses Forest have would be a hard call.

SOD for the football

Billy proved he is the choice for promotion chasing.

I would stick with the SOD as he is doing a great job

To be honest I am supprised but very pleased we have an unbeaten start to the season.

New players take time to settle & we really could not have asked for more so far.

We have had a kick up the A$$ from Palace but got a draw. ( not so bad )

Lessons must be learnt and taken into the Leeds & Derby games.

We are a side full of dangerous players that will give us a chance against any team in this league.

So we should go forward with confidence.

Forest have scored in every game this season ( thats an improvement )

We are still learning about the new players & it may take until the second half of the season for us to get the best out of them.

I fully expected Derby to get off to a better start than Forest & us claw them back later in the season. So to be ahead all be it by only 2 points is a bonus at this point of the season.

Six games in & nothing really between Derby & Forest

If Derby win their next two games they will go above Forest & maybe into the top 6.

Did you not get a kick up the a$$ from the brum game?

You have started the season similar to how we did last year, unbeaten with some very fortunate results, some deserved.

There is not much between 18 teams in this league in terms of quality ourselves included, it is who is luckiest with injuries/suspensions and who has the run of luck with fixtures against teams out of form or a team that has bad game for who gets promoted/play offs

Archived