Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

a 4 year old picture and its free 'match tickets' from a huge power supply company

not giving away season tickets for bringing in a sheep lol

What about students for £1?

Maybe you should do that deal against us. That way, the next time we visit you in September a few months after you competed in your second Play Off fixtures in a very good year you might sell out against your bitter rivals.

Also, how come you get 'free tickets' with a huge company like Eon that you seem to be hinting aren't free, yet when our fans have the option of paying for a contract phone our season tickets are FREE and not 'free'?

I'm not trying to tell you we have the best support on the planet. It's just Forest aren't any better at all.

I don't bang on about attendance personally, but you said our numbers were dwindling. Quite often, Forest fans mention attendances before Rams fans. Probably because we take pride in our support after about 1 good year in 10.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a 4 year old picture and its free 'match tickets' from a huge power supply company

And how old is that poster? Who is Sharon? No telephone number? Where is the poster put up? I call some BS going off!!

and this was a belting offer..................

[url=http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Forest-fans-offered-free-Premiership-season-ticket/story-12212703-detail/story.html]http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Forest-fans-offered-free-Premiership-season-ticket/story-12212703-detail/story.html

Let's get real for a minute, I seriously doubt that there is Derby fan that would turn down a free or reduced ticket or season ticket for Derby, and the same for Forest fans to turn down a free or reduced ticket or season ticket for Forest.

i agree with you mate...just pointing out to our Arab lovers that both clubs (or should i say ALL clubs) offer free tickets!!...its the nature of the beast...bums on seats = more revenue...

Let's get real for a minute, I seriously doubt that there is Derby fan that would turn down a free or reduced ticket or season ticket for Derby, and the same for Forest fans to turn down a free or reduced ticket or season ticket for Forest.

YoungRam would... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

i agree with you mate...just pointing out to our Arab lovers that both clubs (or should i say ALL clubs) offer free tickets!!...its the nature of the beast...bums on seats = more revenue...

Isn't our annual income more than yours? Pretty sure iv seen that on here somewhere

Isn't our annual income more than yours? Pretty sure iv seen that on here somewhere

If you find any information to support that which is credible, I will happily let you put your hairy nutty sack in my mouth... If there is anything and I mean ANYTHING Tom Glick is good at, it's bringing in revenue and you can cancel out the sums from player sales as well - overall income from sponsorship, tickets and so on!

I don't know for sure but would bet my ******** that we're in the top 6 in the championship (minus parachute payments and player sales...etc)

If you find any information to support that which is credible, I will happily let you put your hairy nutty sack in my mouth... If there is anything and I mean ANYTHING Tom Glick is good at, it's bringing in revenue and you can cancel out the sums from player sales as well - overall income from sponsorship, tickets and so on!

I don't know for sure but would bet my ******** that we're in the top 6 in the championship (minus parachute payments and player sales...etc)

Dunno - I think he may be right. I think ramblur posted something that made me think this; our income is quite low considering the attendances. I think it's because we have very reasonable ST rates.

Shall we all club together and get you some mouthwash?

As I seem to recall our sponsorship was massive compared to there's which would be tied in with the phone season tickets...etc and I'm very sure ticket income was the same but could be wrong - overall I highly doubt we make less money than Forest!

Archived