Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

From LTLF:

I cringe at the supposed insult 'florist'. It's so un creative and childlike. The sort of thing an 8 year old would say. http://www.forestforum.co.uk/images/smilies/facepalm

And they think Direby and Sheepsh*ggers is creative and insulting 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Edit.. they go on to have a debate on what they should call us.

APPARENTLY we dont like being called Derby County and should change our name to Derby City to look like worthy rivals. Oh because being called nottingham FOREST is so big!

We'd hate it if they called us Darby too. Apparently.

So funny. If you lot are reading. We don't care what you call us.

Would they prefer Dirty, Horrible, Foiliage whorshipping, Gun toting, Benefit ccrounging, Inbred, Uneducated, Red Dog C**ts???

Hope not as it's a mouth full and the abbreviation DHFGBIURC isn't very catchy...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My unbiased view on the forest team...

Lee Camp - Crap

Chambers - Rubbish

Anderson - Useless

Derbyshire - W*nk

Miller - ****

McGugan - Duff

Reid - Laughable

Greening - Toss

Cohen - Sh*te

Gunter - C*ck

McGoldrick - Poop

Moussi - Loadabollox

Tudgay - Doofy

Smith - Poor

Blackstock - Terrible

Findley - Garbage

Moloney - Tripe

Majewski - Shocking

Lynch - Tosh

genuinely my thoughts on their shower.

My unbiased view on the forest team...

Lee Camp - Crap

Chambers - Rubbish

Anderson - Useless

Derbyshire - W*nk

McGoldrick - Dopey

Greening - Sleepy

McGugan - Grumpy

Cohen - Bashful

Miller - Doc

Gunter - Sneezy

Reid - Happy

Moussi - Dave Dee

Tudgay - Dozy

Smith - Beaky

Blackstock - Mick

Findley - Tich

Moloney - Peter

Majewski - Paul

Lynch - Mary

genuinely my thoughts on their shower.

Frank Fielding - Future England player according to you lot, is that why Blackburn let him go for pennies?

John Brayford - average

Gareth Roberts - who?

Craig Bryson - who?

Shaun Barker - good but crocked

Jason Shackell - Good

Steve Davies - Good but wants to leave

Nathan Tyson - LOL

Jamie Ward - decent but a little ****

Chris Maguire - ****e

Adam Legdzins - Good sub keeper could probably make it as a first choice in this division.

Conor Doyle - ****e

James Bailey - ****e

Jake Buxton - decent

Ben Davies - decent

Theo Robinson - decent

Lee Croft -*****

Then you have some good younsters, don't you, tbh I have very limited knowled of your team, but you do have some awful players.

I'll do our team, this is me being unbias.

Lee Camp - Best keeper in the league on his day, his day seems to be coming a lot less often.

Luke Chambers - good the season before last, crap for most of last season but god better, will probably leave.

Paul Anderson - ****e

Matt Derbyshire - ****e

Ishmael Miller - most ****e, potentially good

Lewis Mcgugan - class when he wants to be, often doesn't want to.

Andy Reid - slow start to the season, got a lot better

Jonathan Greening - old and ****e

Chirs Cohen - class, really missed him last year, I hope he comes back the same player.

Chris Gunter - overrated by forest fans, but is still very good, prem interest shows this.

David McGoldrick - ****e

Guy Moussi - unpredictable

Marcus Tudgay - Usefull squad player

Paul Smith - good sub keeper

Dexter Blackstock - Class in this league

Robbie Findley - faily ****e

Brendan Maloney - decent but wont get in the team

Raddy Majewski - brilliant player

Joel Lynch - had a very good season, good player

Karl Darlow - suppoed to be our next number 1

Kieron Freeman - really exciting youngster

Jamaal Lascelles - potentially quality if we can keep him

Frank Fielding - Future England player according to you lot, is that why Blackburn let him go for pennies?

John Brayford - average

Gareth Roberts - who?

Craig Bryson - who?

Shaun Barker - good but crocked

Jason Shackell - Good

Steve Davies - Good but wants to leave

Nathan Tyson - LOL

Jamie Ward - decent but a little ****

Chris Maguire - ****e

Adam Legdzins - Good sub keeper could probably make it as a first choice in this division.

Conor Doyle - ****e

James Bailey - ****e

Jake Buxton - decent

Ben Davies - decent

Theo Robinson - decent

Lee Croft -*****

Pretty fair assement I'd although you are probably overrating Ben Davies, Roberts is a solid left back and Bryson is solid central mid who has won the player of the year awards. Theo Robinson is quite interesting he gets the goals but his general play is pretty poor. Buxton depandable squad player, but will probably play regular with Barker out for the season.

I wasn't surprised when your team form improved with Blackstock was back in the side, good little striker he is.

Mainly because he has already called into the senior squad, a lot of Blackburn fans was sad to see him go, what can you say blackburn's lost our gain.

Mainly because he has already called into the senior squad, a lot of Blackburn fans was sad to see him go, what can you say blackburn's lost our gain.

So has joe Lewis, loach and now some lad who has never even played for Brum. God we are weak in goalkeeping in this country, at least we have joe hart

My contribution in brackets, otherwise I pretty much concur with your thoughts.

John Brayford - average (at least)

Gareth Roberts - who? (pity about his age and lack of pace but other than that, solid enough).

Jamie Ward - decent but a little **** (used to be good, seemed to lose effectiveness towards the end of the season. Next season could be make or break for me)

James Bailey - ****e (decent but seems to be on his way out)

Ben Davies - decent (****e)

As for the Forest team, I don't follow them so don't care. You know a lot about our team - you got a secret soft spot?

Is it me or since Fielding joined us he's never had a sniff of an England call-up?

Don't seem to remember him in any squads since he's been with us

just you

Rob Green has withdrawn from the England squad for their Euro 2012 qualifiers against Bulgaria and Wales because of a finger injury and been replaced by Frank Fielding.

Derby's Fielding was the first-choice keeper for England at the recent European Under-21 Championships.

The 23-year-old has conceded only three goals in five league games this season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/14714160

Season Tickets sold to date

The Rams 17,000

The Trees 3,000

Yeap, that must mean that Notts are a really big, and well supported, no wonder this buy out is taking forever, as any potential investor will be hard to convince that loyal support is there. Good old Notts fans, killing their own club off.

A big club isn't about how many fans you get through the doors.. Nottm Forest and Derby County are both small-time regardless of fans..

IMO a big club is a club that can attract big players and have the money to push on and play European football.. Ones that are recognised by Europeans elite and ones that regularly play at the top level.

Teams like Stoke, Swansea, Fulham and West Ham are far bigger than us.. They have the pull to buy players for $10mill+.. Swansea had a player of Siguirdssons quality and would have bought him for $7mill if it wasn't for Rodgers going to Liverpool... We haven't had a player of that quality or that price in years.. We're miles away from that.

Have we really sold 17,000 season tickets? I thought attendances were dwindling? They look to be roughly the same every year since 2009

A big club isn't about how many fans you get through the doors.. Nottm Forest and Derby County are both small-time regardless of fans..

IMO a big club is a club that can attract big players and have the money to push on and play European football.. Ones that are recognised by Europeans elite and ones that regularly play at the top level.

Teams like Stoke, Swansea, Fulham and West Ham are far bigger than us.. They have the pull to buy players for $10mill+.. Swansea had a player of Siguirdssons quality and would have bought him for $7mill if it wasn't for Rodgers going to Liverpool... We haven't had a player of that quality or that price in years.. We're miles away from that.

Have we really sold 17,000 season tickets? I thought attendances were dwindling? They look to be roughly the same every year since 2009

Ha Ha Ha Ha, and you call me a Goon, so according to you, a team can be a big club one season, not a big club the season after, and a big club again the season after that.

Archived