Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Bingo LOL

What a bunch of hypocrites, lived their lives on a Official Forest Forum, destroyed it with Wummery and Vile Rudeness, and then get mardy cus three or four Forest Fans post in Capitols on a Lets Talk Notts Forest Thread LOL

The Genius bit, Wumming their own Official Forum, to help this one along GENIUS! LOL

Even if your lot were Forest Fans, wouldn't change who you are LOL...................................Tossers LOL

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bingo LOL

What a bunch of hypocrites, lived their lives on a Official Forest Forum, destroyed it with Wummery and Vile Rudeness, and then get mardy cus three or four Forest Fans post in Capitols on a Lets Talk Notts Forest Thread LOL

The Genius bit, Wumming their own Official Forum, to help this one along GENIUS! LOL

Even if your lot were Forest Fans, wouldn't change who you are LOL...................................Tossers LOL

Elvis, trust me......................... It's time for you to leave the building 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

id stay there then if I were you.You sad people seem to be spending a lot of time on this Derby County forum.Dont you have better things to do...ie get a job,or (more likely) stop skiving school /nursery.

You get on with living in the past as it seems to suit you.We will continue with the present as that is what matters.

Feel free to come back on Feb 5th when your rabble play in front of a crowd and hopefully get stuffed,therefore giving me the best birthday present available.

You really need to get out more !

Happy Birthday

I like how all of Elv's trips over here follow the same pattern.

A slow and steady descent into dementure.

I can see where the frustration comes from I guess - after a decade of Derby dominance, Elv obviously thought that the tables had turned finally, and that he could now enjoy a long period of Forest being on top. Sadly, that period's over already. Over quicker than that it takes Billy Davros to whinge about underspending and lack of ambition.

It's all about past, present and future.

Past - 2 league titles to 1 - dress it up however you like with your catalogue of inferior tinpot cups, but the bottom line is, you only won the big one once. That's bound to create an amount of jealousy and fallback on a list of subsidiary honours, but don't fall into that cliche.

Present - Oh dear. Need we go there?

Future - There are probably some small third world countries with less debt than Forest. Perhaps Sir Bob could organise a charity concert for you?

Superior past, superior present, brighter future. No wonder you're in denial.

Bingo LOL

You've let yourself down in my eyes now Elvis. Throw you a fricking dog bone and you throw it back.

Typical.

Is Red Elvis 85 years old or summat - reason I ask

1) He only seems to talk about events that happened 30 odd years ago (common in older folk)

2) He seems delusional and stubborn

3) He writes in capitals a lot, maybe his eyesight is going and this is all he can see?

4) His username is based on a long dead person who was famous in the 50's

Now I was taught to always humour the older generation so based on point 3 here goes:

FOREST ARE CLEARLY[size=2] in[/size] A GREAT [size=2]amount of trouble, as a[/size] TEAM, THEY HAVE AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF [size=2]dross in their team on[/size] TOP [size=2]end salaries, they are struggling with the[/size] PLAYERS [size=2]they have and can't afford to get rid or replace[/size]. GOOD LUCK [size=2]to southampton[/size] ON SATURDAY. RED ELVIS YOU MAKE A NUMBER OF [size=2]quite frankly ludicrous[/size] POINTS WHICH [size=2]makes it very difficult to take your opinions with any kind of credence,[/size] I [size=2]like that forest come on here, adds to the debate and there is some mutual[/size] RESPECT, [size=2]but this guy?[/size] [size=2]thinks he is a wum when he is actually fulfilling almost every negative stereotype derby fans have about forest fans.[/size]

Is Red Elvis 85 years old or summat - reason I ask

1) He only seems to talk about events that happened 30 odd years ago (common in older folk)

2) He seems delusional and stubborn

3) He writes in capitals a lot, maybe his eyesight is going and this is all he can see?

4) His username is based on a long dead person who was famous in the 50's

Now I was taught to always humour the older generation so based on point 3 here goes:

FOREST ARE CLEARLY[size=2] in[/size] A GREAT [size=2]amount of trouble, as a[/size] TEAM, THEY HAVE AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF [size=2]dross in their team on[/size] TOP [size=2]end salaries, they are struggling with the[/size] PLAYERS [size=2]they have and can't afford to get rid or replace[/size]. GOOD LUCK [size=2]to southampton[/size] ON SATURDAY. RED ELVIS YOU MAKE A NUMBER OF [size=2]quite frankly ludicrous[/size] POINTS WHICH [size=2]makes it very difficult to take your opinions with any kind of credence,[/size] I [size=2]like that forest come on here, adds to the debate and there is some mutual[/size] RESPECT, [size=2]but this guy?[/size] [size=2]thinks he is a wum when he is actually fulfilling almost every negative stereotype derby fans have about forest fans.[/size]

Cleverly put..like it. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived