boxing david haye

kincardine

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone watching the big fight sat and how do you think it will go ??. im going over to hamburg to it fly out friday morning back on monday cnt wait to be honest biggest fight in years

jeleous muchly mate.

David Haye is one arragant cocky dick but he's our arragant cocky dick and being on german soil he's gotta win.

Gota few drinks in to spend with my 2 favourite boys what more could a girl want.

Klitschko is a very sensible fighter, yet he has around 49 knock outs to his name. David Haye for all his mouth is also a sensible fighter, so it's going to be a hard one to call, however I'll support Haye as he is English, whoever wins will be without question the better fighter.

I think Klitscko is by far the better boxer than Haye. Would be very surprised to see Haye win this. But in boxing you need just one good punch in that could do it, Especially in heavy weights. For me though Klitchko has build his career very well for years. I haven´t seen anyone else work as wisely as him in boxing in a long time. He has the raw talent, good physics, good training attitude, enough patience and good staff around him. And his ego hasn´t get a better of him.

Klitschko has been knocked out a few times, i watched those fights and they were all smaller fast punchers. David Haye has ridiculous punch power, is quick and very smart against bigger opponents. Haye has caused a stir but really he is a nice guy outside of that, it's called selling the fight. Everyone hated Cassius Clay for it back in the day ;)

If it goes to decision then Haye will lose over there, but i get the feeling a knockout will end this one and that plays more into Haye's territory than it does Wladimir's. Wlad isn't a natural fighter like his brother, even admits it himself. Wlad is so predictable it's painful and after Valuev we know Haye is a great tactician.

Haye knockout in the 4th/5th as a speculative guess.

Archived