boxing david haye

kincardine

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people can't call Haye unintelligent, he's clever with his boxing. Outrages comments, but the gang rape comment about Harrison, it was almost believable after watching it! Not a punch was thrown at Haye, far too great for Harrison. Maybe cocky and arrogant but as with Ronaldo in football, he backs it up with performances! Haye Works hard on what he thinks/knows what his opponents will do, as does Klitschko. The fight will be unbelievably close.

The Klitschko monopoly needs breaking and a fresh start to the heavyweight scene needs to come ( i know Haye is retiring in October), if anyone else refused to fight a rival like those two brothers have done they'd of been stripped of their belts years ago. I think Haye will do him in the 5th, he knows he's never going to get a decision in Germany so will use his hand speed to knock Klitschko out hopefully.

hopefully will be, it better be, i've paid for it!, too tight to call, if it was anywhere other than Germany i'd say Haye all the way, but these Klitschko brothers are the Beckhams of Germany, i do think that Haye has a better chance fighting Vladivar (lol) than Vitali now.

Archived