Championship 2011 - 2012

red fever

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I've kept quiet but I'll tell you something. He went down in my estimation when he said that. We've not resorted to that.

"But I'll tell ya. You can tell him now, he'll be watching it. We're still fighting for this title and he's got to go to Middlesbrough and get something and...and I'll tell you honestly, I will love it if we beat them — LOVE IT!"

The best bit of the rant was that he actually said the bolded bit with a straight face!

Leeds seem to be in absolute tatters!

Schmeichael, Bjohsnon, Kilkenny, and seems like Max Gradel is off to West Ham..

going down? :rofl:

That would be brilliant. I'd laugh for entire duration of next summer. Reckon Gradel will be gone soon. Johnson was one of their best players.

I'm hoping that Grayson and everybody associated with Media United continue to be up their own arse and still enjoying their honeymoon season. So much so that they keep that fickle/inconsistent central defence, nothing full-backs and strikers (except Becchio) that look about as deadly as Emile Heskey.

Be nice if someone takes Howson off them.

You better hope young Harry get's married !

It's the only chance of a street party for you :rofl:

Street Partybooked alreadyRed,spanning from Raynesway all the waydown the A52,stopping at Bardills Garden Centre...Environmental Health wont let us go anyfurther due to smell of ***** ..and deluded red gobs,dogs or is it bogs?Anyhows...Reckon leicester will do just ok anyway so aint ordering the cake just yet on the above wager....your lot'd nick it anyhow ...was robin hood born in Hyson Green?..My scouse mates reckon he learnt everything he knew on a 3 daytea-leafing course up here... the futures bright ya know....its black and white .Its not too late to convert wannabe ram... although you will be quarantined until you can BAAAAAAAAAAAAA loudlyand take a 'bigger club' urination test up a red wilting tree ... :p:p;) .....

^^ He's right though mate, no chance of a street party - I mean, there's no way in hell that Leicester will be going down......;)

Personally though, I'm along the same lines as CR - Leeds, Leicester and Portsmouth - because they're all cheats.

Forest are expected to announce

http://images.football.co.uk/Dynamic/News/400x400/1249136227_spt_ai_derby_stoke_11

and

http://www.catflapfootball.com/uploads/c0e489ca-988a-4c1a-81c8-5ea597b8c20d

Tomorrow, both used to be very good players now ones a crock and another one is too unfit for anything competitive.

here is to a successful season at the city ground.. :rofl:

Archived