Championship 2011 - 2012

red fever

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what do you brolly's know about football;)

Froggg:)

Tyson is very fast but poor at finishing.

That means you need someone in the team up front with him & there to tap in.

He will have you out of your seat a few times that i can assure you.

Problem ! Tyson is so direct & fast no one else can keep up with him.

So Tyson goes alone & i'm sure he will miss enough times to prove my point.

Forest played him on the wing so he will need a few games as a striker to get back into it.

His work rate is great & if you can get the best out of him who knows whats possible.

He tends to hurt his back if played too often, so don't expect 46 games from him.

Froggg:)

Tyson is very fast but poor at finishing.

That means you need someone in the team up front with him & there to tap in.

He will have you out of your seat a few times that i can assure you.

Problem ! Tyson is so direct & fast no one else can keep up with him.

So Tyson goes alone & i'm sure he will miss enough times to prove my point.

Forest played him on the wing so he will need a few games as a striker to get back into it.

His work rate is great & if you can get the best out of him who knows whats possible.

He tends to hurt his back if played too often, so don't expect 46 games from him.

Robinson is good at tap ins - the two he scored were from about 2 yards out. He's as fast as Tyson. So we have someone who can keep up and tap it in.

I've tried, i really have, but i cant get the words to fit.

"go and stick your feckin childish little sherwood bias up your net curtain making arrrrrrrse, you inbred gump"

are, I believe, the words you are looking for.!:rolleyes:

god, its so bladdy obvious.....:sleep:

Your lots mad on here!

Hows Derby gonna do then?

Tyson Hero or Zero?

Barker, I read that he was the new McFarland, you cannot be serious?

Whose the star man? Brayford looks OK, don't know any of the others, is that Spanish lad still at Derby?

Will Derby miss Savage?

Leicester are set to sign Crystal Palace' Neil Danns (wanted him at Derby) & Craig Mackail-Smith from Peterborough.

They'll win the league this season. Might even go put a bet on it later on today.

I think they will do alright but doubt they will win the league, West Ham will take some beating.

Your lots mad on here!

Hows Derby gonna do then?

Tyson Hero or Zero?

Barker, I read that he was the new McFarland, you cannot be serious?

Whose the star man? Brayford looks OK, don't know any of the others, is that Spanish lad still at Derby?

Will Derby miss Savage?

I think we will do well, we won't miss Savage at all, wouldn't like to guess who the star man will be.. I'm fairly happy and can honestly say that at this moment in time I'd prerfer to be in our position than yours which is something I haven't thought in the past 2 years!

I think we will do well, we won't miss Savage at all, wouldn't like to guess who the star man will be.. I'm fairly happy and can honestly say that at this moment in time I'd prerfer to be in our position than yours which is something I haven't thought in the past 2 years!

Wow really !

I think Forest are in a better position now that at any time in the last 2 years.

We have the same defence that has done us proud for the last 2 seasons ( lb required )

The midfield still has Mcgugan Majewski Cohen Anderson McCleary & poss Moussi. we are looking to bring in 1 or 2

Strikers Tudgay Blackstock McGoldrick Earnshaw (TBC) Garner & Findley ( USA international) We are looking to bring in another

Great base, money to spend & a great new manager that wins titles.

What have Derby done to make you think you have passed us ?

Archived