Championship 2011 - 2012

red fever

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Listen you can try and piss on my Forest Fire, but I'm telling you as much as my views are seen as questionable through green eyes, if you just stand back and look as a football fan, we have Goldy Garner Tudgay Findlay and then Blackstock.

All of these hardly played, we have Majweski Reid as newbies virtually.

A Left Back Midfield Leader Savagesque LOL and a striker, but must be from Sainsburys not from your Aldi stores.

We'll be fine! You read what you want from the Media, but don't believe it all.

THREE WILL DO! Laschelles Moloney McCleary Freeman Lynch hardly played.

I'd love to stay here during the season, but you'll remember this football education.

Did you know that it is a FACT that the use of more players in a squad for the season, means relegation battle?

Its Nigel Doughty in disguise....just tell shhteeve your skint,he'll understand if you get him a new sainsburys personalised umbrella..:D

I think they'll struggle to meet the minimum registration amount for a squad and have to register some of the u18s ;) Honestly though if you think you will have enough squad depth at that you are in la la land mate.

Who said we have enough, depth in the squad?

Loan window opens when transfer window shuts, that will cover the emergency situations.

Its great in Lala Land where we know we need to cover these areas, LEFT BACK, MIDFIELD LEADER, POSSIBLE GOALSCORER, however we may have one in this group of Findlay,McGoldrick,Garner,Tudgay and Blackstock, but tht is speculative of me, because you never know.

However you have a bigger squad, and most of your positions are of Lala Land mentality? where perhaps Brayson should be OK Barker who plays like McFarland really, maybe? Ward might be another settled good un?

The rest are maybes or maybe nots? Young keeper, has he done it before?

So overall from Forest Lala Land Camp,Gunter,Morgan,Chambers,Lynch,Anderson,Majewski,McGugan,Reid,

Cohen,Blackstock,McCleary,Tudgay,McGoldrick,Garner, are part of Play Off achieving teams adding Findlay and hopefully Moussi and/or three postions to fill.

LALA LAND is good!:D

Who said we have enough, depth in the squad?

Loan window opens when transfer window shuts, that will cover the emergency situations.

Its great in Lala Land where we know we need to cover these areas, LEFT BACK, MIDFIELD LEADER, POSSIBLE GOALSCORER, however we may have one in this group of Findlay,McGoldrick,Garner,Tudgay and Blackstock, but tht is speculative of me, because you never know.

However you have a bigger squad, and most of your positions are of Lala Land mentality? where perhaps Brayson should be OK Barker who plays like McFarland really, maybe? Ward might be another settled good un?

The rest are maybes or maybe nots? Young keeper, has he done it before?

So overall from Forest Lala Land Camp,Gunter,Morgan,Chambers,Lynch,Anderson,Majewski,McGugan,Reid,

Cohen,Blackstock,McCleary,Tudgay,McGoldrick,Garner, are part of Play Off achieving teams adding Findlay and hopefully Moussi and/or three postions to fill.

LALA LAND is good!:D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AlaZTgDZ_Rc/TZsMXn6WxGI/AAAAAAAAAA8/rkBkO13RaMM/s1600/head-in-sand

• 3 weeks later...

My prediction and a few posts have been lost on here, has Daveo took them with him?

Boycie have you avoided me? Have you fell out with me?

Anyway

2011-2012

Forest Top Six, if the football flows, we gonna have one of those Auto SPOTS, at the worst Mid table.

Derby, I honestly think NC done miracles, this may be a bridge too far, too many unknows Staffs Rams quoted, need a good start to achieve Mid Table.

Overall, this is the SOLIB and DOM DOM DOM season

Enjoy your football, if you can:D

My prediction and a few posts have been lost on here, has Daveo took them with him?

Boycie have you avoided me? Have you fell out with me?

Anyway

2011-2012

Forest Top Six, if the football flows, we gonna have one of those Auto SPOTS, at the worst Mid table.

Derby, I honestly think NC done miracles, this may be a bridge too far, too many unknows Staffs Rams quoted, need a good start to achieve Mid Table.

Overall, this is the SOLIB and DOM DOM DOM season

Enjoy your football, if you can:D

http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4908

Archived