North Stand Block A Relocation to South Stand Block B

therams69

I'd say try the South Stand first, just in case she enjoys it. then try the NE if not. The view from the West stand is pants, I was in there for one of the friendlies s couple of years ago. no leg room either.

Probably will try it that way round, though I think she quite liked the Noprth stand block B but hey ho gotta go with the times :) anything has to be better than our six game plan we had the season before last in the east stand, full of ****** (where we sat anyway)

can't stand the west stand, only been once, my first game at PP v Leicester a few years back under Phil Brown and the moaning was too much for me, plus the silence, yeah the silence was pretty bad.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now you can all make some noise, together.

Good move by the club and the wandering nomad Barmy Army.

BASS. (Barmy Army South Stand)

Or just call them supporters, like every one else.

Don't be so boring, these lads are proper supporters, sing and dance ALL game, like proper fans do.

Not sit down and watch the game quietly like the fair weather fans do

Good lad Boz, sent you a FB back... Hopefully you can persuade your other mates now seeing as were in South Stand!

Because it's moved back to South Stand, it could be around 10 or more seeing as they probably won't mind moving from SE to South.

This is welcome news to me. I won't be joining you, but just think it will work better.

Hope so matey!! More voices should mean more noise, not always the case though as I found out during our spell in the North Stand, either way we are as one!!

We are supporters like everyone else mate!!

Barmy Army name was dropped towards end of last year... Was a rush job when we first started and before we knew it ended up wth that name!!

Hope so matey!! More voices should mean more noise, not always the case though as I found out during our spell in the North Stand, either way we are as one!!

I think we can be louder as one, rather than as two, if you get me.

Archived