North Stand Block A Relocation to South Stand Block B

therams69

we have 40 reserved... feel a bit bad that we are relocating, although i do feel and always have felt that the south stand is the best place for us.. due to happenings at the club in the north stand involving us standing, banging etc its better for us to move.. maybe our mentality will help improve the atmosphere in that corner even more for a longer period!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nick how many rows/seats have you got reserved? I'm going to PP this week and I don't want to speak to some divvy at the ticket office who puts me nowhere near you guys!

If you want me to relocate you mate thats no problem? I have room in the reserved block!

Nick

If you want me to relocate you mate thats no problem? I have room in the reserved block!

Nick

If you could do that mate that'd be top class! I'll have to give you my customer number or something later so you can do it for us (not got my ST on me at the mo). Cheers matey.

Ok sure I will email you soon. How does it work then, do you have your own block of seats allocated to just you?

Sound...

Yes due to the relocation we have seats reserved to ensure all are in same area etc... Fair play again for the club, in particular the ticket office for doing so...

Young Ram I am on holiday at moment but from my list at home quite alot are moving so anticipate a good crowd in block.

Nick, just noticed DCFCofficial asking on twitter for suggestions for new features for next season's programme. I have suggested a songs section where they print out words for some songs. Have you asked the club about this.

No I havent matey but a very good idea... Let me know if you get any feedback from it!

No I havent matey but a very good idea... Let me know if you get any feedback from it!

didn't get any feedback from it, I'm hoping they got the suggestion and will contact you for the words if they go with it. They put an email up for suggestions too - press.office@dcfc.co.uk - it might be worth dropping them a line, and anyone else on here who thinks its a good idea doing likewise.

• 1 month later...

Is the club going to do anything about moving the away fans, so that they do not have an end. Can we put them in a corner out of the way somewhere so that the home fans can have an end? I take it that this may have been discussed with the club, and wondered what they think?

Archived