North Stand Block A Relocation to South Stand Block B

therams69

Hi all,

Following a meeting with the club we have decided its in both of our best interests to relocate to another area of the stadium.

As many of you will perhaps know we were considering a relocation anyway and from day 1 had always preferred the South Stand as the best place to be.

Well we have decided to take the plunge and relocate to South Stand Block B as from next season.

I need to advise anyone currently located in the North Stand Block A that if you email me at webster23@hotmail.co.uk with your customer number I will move you over. I have reserved seats in this block for you and can arrange.

Looking forward to moving to SSBB as it will perhaps be called for you forumites.

Its time once and for all to get behind the lads and create a solid atmosphere on our home soil.

All the recognised singers in one place should hopefully now create a louder atmosphere.

If anyone wishes to move over to our block there are plenty of free spaces, just go down to the ticket office and you can change. Alternatively if you cannot get down there and wish for me to do it for you please email me and I will sort out!

To the future, SSBB, 2011/2012.

Nick

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I can say is hope so!!! No pressure then...

No seriously, it wont be down just to us, I posted the thread up on meeting up somewhere to discuss how we get the whole corner going etc.... Best thing is to have say Higgo in one area, me in another and someone in the middle... Aim of the game is to all support each other, a song starts over there we all join in and likewise...

Lets see how it all pans out, we need to forget the talk and preaching rubbish and put all the talk into action, well singing and bouncing maybe!! :)

Sounds great mate, I'm popping down to pride park to relocate from my old SE seat this week so I'll be with the hardcore singers ;)

Good lad Boz, sent you a FB back... Hopefully you can persuade your other mates now seeing as were in South Stand!

Sounds good. Especially if it leaves more tickets available for rams fans (if we have a decent season we may need them!)

now I have to convince my missus to move to the corner when we go to games, bugger.

Good luck Norfolk!!! ;)

Sounds good. Especially if it leaves more tickets available for rams fans (if we have a decent season we may need them!)

now I have to convince my missus to move to the corner when we go to games, bugger.

You could cone to the NE and help get that area noisy. It's already got a few singers, great view and a good laugh.

You could cone to the NE and help get that area noisy. It's already got a few singers, great view and a good laugh.

I'll probably try a bit of both to be honest. I think being in the heart of the group formerly know as the north stand block a (GFKANSBA) and the south east corner may be a bit much for her as she doesn't sing too much (getting her to travel to games is enough!) but i like to flex my vocals a little so could be well suited with you guys.

I'll probably try a bit of both to be honest. I think being in the heart of the group formerly know as the north stand block a (GFKANSBA) and the south east corner may be a bit much for her as she doesn't sing too much (getting her to travel to games is enough!) but i like to flex my vocals a little so could be well suited with you guys.

There's loads of room, me and the family are in the upper tier back row. The singing isn't all game and it tends to ebb and flow with the match. It's not an organised group like the GFKANSBA, but there are enough that dust off their vocal chords to make it fun.

i'll speak to the missus and we will probably give it a go. may try the south stand as well just to see how it takes (she wants to try the west stand for the view but i flat out refused that one :))

I'd say try the South Stand first, just in case she enjoys it. then try the NE if not. The view from the West stand is pants, I was in there for one of the friendlies s couple of years ago. no leg room either.

Archived