North Stand Block A Relocation to South Stand Block B

therams69

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

even though im sat in the south east stand and not with nick and the other lads, a thing i have noticed is that the south stand part of the corner is alot louder than the east stand part? does anyone else agree with this... and even with the lads moving over its as if we are racing our songs... we need to slow them down a little.....

even though im sat in the south east stand and not with nick and the other lads, a thing i have noticed is that the south stand part of the corner is alot louder than the east stand part? does anyone else agree with this... and even with the lads moving over its as if we are racing our songs... we need to slow them down a little.....

the other area to you will always sound louder than you, as they are kinda facing more towards you if you get my drift.

The south sounds louder to me as I'm in the SE level with the D of the box half way up the upper tier.

Last game was bloody quiet at times.

• 2 weeks later...

Sitting from the East Stand, one thing I've noticed is that I can hear the NSBA group a lot less now they've relocated.

There are some moments when I can't hear singing at all, but when they were in the North Stand, I always heard them having a go.

It's probably just the acoustics of the ground. But can the people in the SE corner PLEASE join in.

Don't make me come over there!

They sit about 20 yards from me and I could hear them more in the north stand.

Think it must be that because they were in the family stand, they felt the need to sing all the time.

It's a right shame. What happened to the effort? The large spells of silence at the Southampton were dissapointing, I thought they were going to stop.

Lets face facts

We only "create" an atmosphere at Forest games.

The Southampton play off game was feckin electric, and I thought then at the time, if we could recreate this every home game, we'd win more games by scaring the living daylights out of teams. A bit like stoke do.

But, alas, we are as quiet as church mice sometimes.

We are what we are. No song sheets will help that I'm affraid.

What happened to the effort????

I suppose when ever u sing a song and all u get back is... Where we're u when we were **** it can be demoralising!!!

Ding dong!! We are ****

Where we're most fans at boro/reading/Plymouth/ Crawley in midweek!!!

East stand see it as east v south!! Yet ssbb see it as improve atmosphere

Been having a think and maybe dcfc should consider just slightly moving away fans more to the middle of the south stand like they used to be!! Get the fans nearer together, and when teams like millwall n lower followed teams come put a segregation on either side of them and put the other side up for general sale then when well followed teams come, forest, Leeds, brum n west ham they can have the lot!! Let the fans have that bit of banter it can only improve the atmosphere!! I've spoken to away fans n they say they feel thrown in the middle of nowhere and can hardly hear us due to poor sound travel!! For example of a fan.. Say 22 years old who never had a season ticket fancied a game but wanted to sing and have banter with the away fans with 6/7 of his mates he could buy general sale near them but would u get 6/7 in s/e corner together?? No prob not!! So he is either further away down east or in west or north so prob think sod that!! Maybe a few games could possibly get fans more into it a bit and the atmosphere can't get worse than it is!!

Archived