Premiership Summer Signings

Day

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could be a huge rebuilding job there over the summer - Fabregas gone, and Arshavin probably going, along with Bendtner. They already need a keeper and a couple of decent defenders as well.

not just any forward as they need a world class scorer with some good back up. Having said that I'd be more than happy if we failed to the level of them.:cool:

imagine a superbly crafted pun about suits and taylors (tailors!) being ignored by people from far afield as Staffs, Spain and Worksop...:cry: :crying:

Thank you. A man of wit and wisdom at last.:D

Mate, I've only just got what you're on about! Unbelievable, sir!

Apologies! :)

Jones and Smalling have been very impressive for the 21's in the last couple of games. Clearly the standard isn't quite Premier League but if they both continue to improve then £15 million would be a good investment I'd say.

The solid performances might be something to do with the calibre of 'keeper they've got behind them mind.

There seems to be a lot of big money moves, this prospect is starting to worry me.. how long can clubs keep paying these sort of fees.

Harry Redknapp said 22million for Moderic is ridiculous, I'm sorry but if players were at their real valuation and we lived in the REAL world Moderic would be worth probably 7-8million, Henderson would be worth 4-5million and so on. It really REALLY puts me off ever wanting to return to the premiership, it's gone too silly IMO.

Archived