Premiership Summer Signings

Day

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good signing for norwich

Really? did he impress you in his time here then? I think for a premiership side that are looking for him to be first choice it is a terrible signing, will cost a lot of points in the premiership.

He makes some very odd decisions from time to time, in the championship it was rarely punished but in the premiership it will get punished, think it's a bad move all round, should of made a move to the championship he is years away from being a premiership centre back.

Really? did he impress you in his time here then? I think for a premiership side that are looking for him to be first choice it is a terrible signing, will cost a lot of points in the premiership.

He makes some very odd decisions from time to time, in the championship it was rarely punished but in the premiership it will get punished, think it's a bad move all round, should of made a move to the championship he is years away from being a premiership centre back.

I think he is better suited to the premiership, his playing style will work better in the prem than in the championship in my opinion. I thought he was alright especially for a young player, and norwich are expected to go down, to capture a player who is as young as ayala and has the potential for 1 million is good business.

I think he is better suited to the premiership, his playing style will work better in the prem than in the championship in my opinion. I thought he was alright especially for a young player, and norwich are expected to go down, to capture a player who is as young as ayala and has the potential for 1 million is good business.

I would argue that a stint in the premiership will only hinder his progress, if he doesn't improve massively then his daft little hospital passes and weak clearances will be punished especially in the premiership, I agree he looked like he had potential but far from steady and I think you need that as a minimum in the premiership and he is 2 years away from that stage at least.

I don't know how much he'll play this season but from his point of view, I think less is more.

• 2 weeks later...

Tom Huddlestone on twitter getting all the spurs fans riled up, teasing them with:

TomHuddlestone6 Tom Huddlestone

Can't believe who just sneaked into the training ground the back way! Wow

Then again he could be one of the best WUMs in history ;)

Tom Huddlestone on twitter getting all the spurs fans riled up, teasing them with:

TomHuddlestone6 Tom Huddlestone

Can't believe who just sneaked into the training ground the back way! Wow

Then again he could be one of the best WUMs in history ;)

tyrone mears?

who did spurs sign in the end?

Archived