Home Kit 11/12

Day

Tricky Tree, if you cant see that yours have been almost identical from the year 2000 ish (according to that link) then you must be as blind as Stevie Wonder. All the changes from then till last season are piping slightly thicker, this a bit higher, that a bit lower. Much like Derbys kits.

Quite an odd one to come bragging how much you kits have changed when they haven't... well done though, keep it up, i love your enthusiasm Mr Tricky.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the kit, its better then previous ones we have had IMO.

Can someone tell me how they upload pictures from the official website onto here?

As I am a data reviewer for Fifa and I send in ratings, kits etc for Derby and I got the goalkeeper shirt for us last season on the game and I want to do the same again.

Thanks

If you are the data reviewer thing, then please make sure Addison is the right colour, some games he's white, others he is black, like Giles Barnes. FIFA 07 = Black, FIFA 08 = white (or vice versa).

Kits are always going to do one thing, provide the biggest bottom line profit. That means they will be generic and involve the simplest manufacturing process available, for addidas that will involve creating a template and stretching it out for 'their' partners.

If you want to be different go for the retro route and wear your favourite kit from the past, i always like seeing old kits brought back, think it adds to the match experience, nothing worse than seeing 10k people wearing the same 'latest' shirt.

Front View

XU7Us

Not too sure about those shiny hoops

No matter what he does in a Derby shirt, Steve Davies always looks absolutely delighted to play his part. It's that happy-go-lucky attitude that is such a winner with the fans.

If you are the data reviewer thing, then please make sure Addison is the right colour, some games he's white, others he is black, like Giles Barnes. FIFA 07 = Black, FIFA 08 = white (or vice versa).

I wasn't reviewer for any of the fifa's before 11, and I also remember that problem but Addison's colour was right this time wasn't it? Any other problems let me know.

Also can someone post pictures up of the shorts etc like all the gallery? so I can send them into fifa, so far I have sent in the Fielding and Davies one but close ups etc and the back of the shirt would be good. Thanks.

Also can someone post pictures up of the shorts etc like all the gallery? so I can send them into fifa, so far I have sent in the Fielding and Davies one but close ups etc and the back of the shirt would be good. Thanks.

They were all in the gallery that has now been taken down. I expect it will be put back online tomorrow morning inline with the official release

i like it from the pics. looks a little bit late 80s early 90s in style to me. hope we stick with the yellow away but i heard we are going back to the maroon away shirt from the puma/prem years. i owned that shirt and loved it! absolutely brilliant!

Archived