Fanzine

Asanovic

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Administrators - is this something we could do? We could have some regular monthly articles - maybe four people doing regular ones to cover every week (I'd love to write one), and try and get a guest 'blogger' or article where possible?

I think we could get a core of four people writing articles, and ask others sporadically for contributions. I'm not sure what that would look like on a web page(s), I'm not techy and have no idea how to set up pages.

Maybe we could open this up to the whole forum and ask them what they'd like to see in a fanzine, then look to implement it. It would be great if it could become known to the club

as i live up in scotland and don't have enough money to ge tto games i would love a regular fanzine/fan contributed news, interview, history of the club type publication. i read Ramspace a lot and enjoy reading opinions on here but a dedicated fanzine or monthly e-mail with articles and interviews would be great!

Getting forum members to contribute and a core of continual writers could work nicely.

I studied graphic design and typography for years and would love to lend a hand in the design aspect.

fanzine = good idea!

There are a lot of new features with this forum, Give Daveo time to settle into the drivers seat and get his cup holder sorted out and bag of fruit pastles to hand, and I'm sure he'll look into it.

I'd be up for writing things. I normally hold a stupid, controversial, unpopular yet well-written point of view that would rake in the readers ;)

I do remember you advocating relegation would be a good thing bunny, not even superglue makes that stick :D

Archived