Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, and I'm going to be doing my teacher training in Nottingham. Deep Joy.

There must be sone Rams in Ilkeston, after all my old man avoided being a red dog.

My History teacher used to give me detentions if Derby won at the weekend. That is no joke. Didn't have many detentions.

I know, and I'm going to be doing my teacher training in Nottingham. Deep Joy.

There must be sone Rams in Ilkeston, after all my old man avoided being a red dog.

Which school are you at? I work at a school in Nottingham. It was great till the last season.

Don't know yet. Start my PGCE Secondary Mathematics at university of Nottingham in September, my first placement will start at start of October. Currently working my way through as many Mathematics study guides and text books that I can get my hands on. Got a reading list 3 pages long to get through too.

Reckon I may have to work in league table and effect of results, goal difference and the like into a lesson towards the end of the season - but only if we are above them.

Don't know yet. Start my PGCE Secondary Mathematics at university of Nottingham in September, my first placement will start at start of October. Currently working my way through as many Mathematics study guides and text books that I can get my hands on. Got a reading list 3 pages long to get through too.

Reckon I may have to work in league table and effect of results, goal difference and the like into a lesson towards the end of the season - but only if we are above them.

Hi pal, i start a secondary business PGCE in September at Notts Trent. I'm a little concerned about jobs after the course though, i know you're doing maths which is a shortage subject but have you looked through some jobs this year?

If you get a choice of schools, PM me and I'll give you the lowdown. Maths is my second subject, so got loads of Maths/Sports ideas and resources.

Archived