Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry cant forgive him for waving that flag, what does a forest player have to do to offend the blind faithfull on this site? maybe if he wrote a blog instead of wavin a flag might get ur attension, i for one cant forgive him , never, hes a typical modern day footballer, not very good n has a big attitude problem, god hope he doesnt do a auto graph session otherwise ill stick a flag up his arse!

sorry cant forgive him for waving that flag, what does a forest player have to do to offend the blind faithfull on this site? maybe if he wrote a blog instead of wavin a flag might get ur attension, i for one cant forgive him , never, hes a typical modern day footballer, not very good n has a big attitude problem, god hope he doesnt do a auto graph session otherwise ill stick a flag up his arse!

I think you need to grow up. He was playing for Forest and was elated at the win. What would your reaction of been had Derby won and Barker picked up the corner flag and waved it about. Would you have worried about the Forest fans being offended?

How do you sign a name with a flag.....I generally prefer to use a pen

i want every derby player to do well because then our football club do well but he is just.......anyway if he signs i will back him like the rest as he plays for our football team i just think he has a very very very long road back with the majority of our fans tbh

Better spelling sausage fingers :)

I have just spoke to a good friend of mine, who supports those red dogs, his assessment if Tyson is, unbelievably quick, prone to panicing, a great substitute. He also said that he is a full on trier, gives 100% every game and is great on the wing.

God loves a trier, and it seems that so does the son of

God.

i hope he does well and proves a lot of people wrong :)

Me too.. three ways of looking at this..

Positive View - He has performed like Ronaldo in the past 4 games he has played against us, every time he has scared me to death with his pace and he has stood out like a sore thumb! He has wronged us in the past, but surely that means he cannot perform badly otherwise his time here will be hell.

Realistic View - He has performed well against us in the past but his record isn't amazing, due to one reason or another.. playing on the wing and lack of a consistent run in the first team, some players don't play well under some managers for certain reasons, however his record isn't great, it doesn't mean anything now since his current form is a goal every game in a Derby shirt.. 0 goals in 0 games.

Negative View - He is a 29 year old with a poor record that hasn't really commanded a place in this division since he got here, along with that he has been injured on several occasions, to go along with this his flag waving antics were ridiculous!

I think each view adds a little to itself, His performances against us in the past have been special and that for me is why we have signed him. HOWEVER, he has signed now.. we can't change anything, just support him.

He's got nothing to prove, not a natural finisher, but effort wonderful, but bare in mind he was hardly played in his preferred postion and to be fair in quite a good squad and League position, I wouldn't put my mortgage on him in a relegation scrap, but if he plays more he will score eventually, PS. I love him, difficult now, but should be interesting!

Whether it is a good or bad signing is up for debate, i will say one thing about a game i ended up watching him in last season. I have a mate who works for Nottingham FA who got some free tickets to watch Forest vs. Coventry. My one memory from that night ( aside from Forest and Coventry were very poor and the ground was half empty, especially the side opposite the dug out), was that everytime Mcgugan, Majewski or Tyson got the ball was when their was a buzz about Forest and the fans. Mcgugan and Majewski were willing to shot from anywhere at that time, and so everytime he got the ball they were expecting him to shoot, but with Tyson it was because he could beat his man and get to the bar line. Im not saying the end product was there (i think he missed quite a good chance, but memory escapes me) but he showed a lot of potential that night at least.

Positive View - He has performed like Ronaldo in the past 4 games he has played against us, every time he has scared me to death with his pace and he has stood out like a sore thumb! He has wronged us in the past, but surely that means he cannot perform badly otherwise his time here will be hell.

Realistic View - He has performed well against us in the past but his record isn't amazing, due to one reason or another.. playing on the wing and lack of a consistent run in the first team, some players don't play well under some managers for certain reasons, however his record isn't great, it doesn't mean anything now since his current form is a goal every game in a Derby shirt.. 0 goals in 0 games.

Negative View - He is a 29 year old with a poor record that hasn't really commanded a place in this division since he got here, along with that he has been injured on several occasions, to go along with this his flag waving antics were ridiculous!

I think each view adds a little to itself, His performances against us in the past have been special and that for me is why we have signed him. HOWEVER, he has signed now.. we can't change anything, just support him.

You may find you'll need to swap the Positive View round with the realistic perhaps!

has he officially signed for us now???

Archived