Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

There's being optimistic and there's some of you guys.

This man it looks like we're signing has scored 4 in 67 games and 11 in 102. How can you defend that? We have Robinson for a bit of pace, this is just a waste of money.

If you take another look at his stats you will see that he has pretty much been a regular with Forest so he must have been doing something right. Everyone is not a goal scorer, as I understand it, he has played out wide much of the time and has a reputation of being a 100% player; he doesn't hide.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you take another look at his stats you will see that he has pretty much been a regular with Forest so he must have been doing something right. Everyone is not a goal scorer, as I understand it, he has played out wide much of the time and has a reputation of being a 100% player; he doesn't hide.

One of those goals came off his arse as well.

Only because he chased the keeper down and blocked his clearance. It was the bottom spin he cunningly put on the ball that took it into the goal.

i convinced the Mrs. of the same thing. but then she is american and knows feck all about footy.

You're right everyone is not a goalscorer. However you do expect a striker to be involved in that bracket.

He isn't a regular, he is mainly a sub for them not a starter and that is one of the reasons why he has left along with the poor new contract offer, for me he wouldn't offer much simply pace and i wouldn't want him, he has scored 4 goals in 2 seasons so not for me.

He's a winger rather than a centre forward to those questioning his goalscoring record.

He's both - he was a striker for Wycombe but has been used predominanty as a winger for the last 3 years and was also mainly a winger in his early days at Reading. His strike rate when played through the middle is a little under a goal every 2.3 games.

But dont let the facts ruin the fun of those who want him strung up. When they question his crossing ability he's a winger and when they question his overall goal scoring record he's a striker :rolleyes:

You won't be booing when he's scores against forest next season will you?

Sky sports news says were announcing more signings later this week who you think it will be?

My thoughts are 1 Bryson 2 maguire ( Scottish window opens Thursday hence not confirmed yet )

Also think tysons a done deal and prob ledgzkins burton keeper? Wat u think?

Archived