Derby County v Doncaster Rovers

GboroRam

I would be happy with 4pts from the next two games though I think we are capable of beating both. I don't expect Theo to start though, from the sounds of it he was half dead by the end of the sheffield utd game and wards fresh legs may be preferred to start alongside Porter.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I expect us to do the double over Donny this season, bragging rights all mine at work:)

Come on Nige, time for Alberto to be given a run out again now the weathers improving and Bueno won't need his tights and gloves on:D

I fully agree - give Alberto the chance to thread ball through for Ward and Robinson to run onto. He can make things happen if given the opportunity.

My verdict:- 2 - 0 Ward and Robinson COYR

Given the new article out ill change to.....

Fielding

Green

Barker

Ayala

Brayford

Ward

Addison

Savage

B.Davies

Robinson

Porter

Subs

Atkins

Buxton

Pearson

Bueno

S.Davies

Cywka

Leacock if fit, if not pringle.

Not what I would do myself but what I expect clough to go with.

Pringle!? not in the squad? don't make me laugh

Personally i think he brings absolutely nothing to the game and i have absolutely no idea why nigel likes him...

but yeah....i think you got the line-up pretty much spot on, though robinson may not start due to his fitness(S.davies will swap places then)

As this was the boxing day game - anyone think there may be a few more there than normal?

I don't think so as Rovers offered any fans that were unable or not wanting to make the trip a refund.

They might bring 800 to 1000 at most + 23'000 regulars and a few corporate = approx 24'000 tonight me thinks.

I had a ticket for my Dad on Boxing Day but he’s away for the match tonight so DCFC gave me a full refund on the ticket.

I said I’d get him a ticket for another game instead but he said “erm...nah you’re alrightâ€

Archived