Why I've been quiet...

Bristol Ram

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I'm still on that one ltlf.

I was banned from the NEP, Nottingham evening post. The sister forum to the DET forum.

I say sister, it was born from it's brother, if you know what I mean.;)*slow burner*

Anyway, they didn't like it uppem. Strange lot.

Daveo kept advising me to post various innocent things.

LTLF?

If so, i too am banned :D Used to be LOL during the good days..... drew them in thinking i was a forest fan, and the POW!

Could be.

I was just straight with them (despite them being a bunch of benders POW!!) just went on calling them names and then ban.

Can't be arsed to start a new one with them.

No, I'm still on that one ltlf.

I was banned from the NEP, Nottingham evening post. The sister forum to the DET forum.

I say sister, it was born from it's brother, if you know what I mean.;)*slow burner*

Anyway, they didn't like it uppem. Strange lot.

Daveo kept advising me to post various innocent things.

Everything is Daveo's fault.

In the joke I'm guessing your saying they are inbred so everyone knows what you mean. Bless em, no one to love them :D

Feck me....not so civil war in a minute.

Get over yaselves. You only had 3 or 4 members before the DET shut for a reason you know. :D

Tell you what though them 3 or 4 posters contributed a hell of alot more than some on here now.

the feel of the forum has changed and at times is becomming as tedious as the DET but Daveo, Boycie and the other mods (i know they have changed and im having a blonde day so cant remember which is which) are doing a good job with you all and even more so with the current crap we witness on the pitch at times which spills over onto here out of frustration.

do wish the madness would return a little though, yous always brought a smile to me mush :D

i feel sorry for all you guys who were on here before the det closed because this place was great when we all first came over and I think for a while all the decent det members came over and only improved this place (you may disagree if you wish) but unfortunately i think the last couple of months has brought the worst out of derby fans, i think its more to do with this place being the first port of call for derby fans looking for a forum so when people want to moan they dont go to the det they come here.

its a crap fact but unless the det reopens a forum then i cant see much changing unfortunately. im a bit gutted to be honest that i didnt come here originally cause it seems more my sort of place, well did at least.

Archived