Why I've been quiet...

Bristol Ram

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was a naughty boy and broke the rules, if he wants to tell you privately when he comes back that's up to him but we'd rather not discuss bans and Yellow cards on the forum.

How is no one paying you for making this website???

When I type in 'dcfc' this forum is above all the other derby county stuff. You surely must of attracted people to support Derby County in a small way???

There is this guy on twitter called 'dunky dohnuts' (or something like that) is it Alex W???

How is no one paying you for making this website???

Because it's my website, should I pay myself?

When I type in 'dcfc' this forum is above all the other derby county stuff.

You surely must of attracted people to support Derby County in a small way???

I would guess the number of fans this forum has "attracted people to support Derby" is 0.

There is this guy on twitter called 'dunky dohnuts' (or something like that) is it Alex W???

You would have to ask him yourself, I'm not going to reveal who my Twitter followers are, that is seperate to this forum.

Because it's my website, should I pay myself?

I would guess the number of fans this forum has "attracted people to support Derby" is 0.

You would have to ask him yourself, I'm not going to reveal who my Twitter followers are, that is seperate to this forum.

Wasn't directed at you.

Derby would of seen that your website is amost more popular then theirs hence them finding out and maybe offering you a job.

Pretty sure your guess is wrong about attracted Derby Supporters.

So you think that people have typed "dcfc" in Google, this forum pops up, they have a read and say yeah I'm going to support Derby now?

Like I say I would imagine the figure would be 0

Anyways in Google the Official site comes up first for "dcfc", this forum 2nd and the official site is run by Perform Group that run the majority of football league websites, chances of them wanting to employ me is again 0.

So you think that people have typed "dcfc" in Google, this forum pops up, they have a read and say yeah I'm going to support Derby now?

Like I say I would imagine the figure would be 0

Anyways in Google the Official site comes up first for "dcfc", this forum 2nd and the official site is run by Perform Group that run the majority of football league websites, chances of them wanting to employ me is again 0.

Orite relax, wondered why most of the websites were the same, few PL ones are as well. Jeeeeez next time I try a compliment I will just tell you that your hair looks nice.

Wasn't directed at you.

Derby would of seen that your website is amost more popular then theirs hence them finding out and maybe offering you a job.

Pretty sure your guess is wrong about attracted Derby Supporters.

and you're planning on becoming a vet?

I'm just answering your questions, what do you want me to say?

Thank you Plan B yes I'am great, I've converted 20,000 people to support Derby County by getting this forum to rank highly for dcfc. I sit by the telephone everyday waiting for a call from Mr Glick to sign me up?

Orite relax, wondered why most of the websites were the same, few PL ones are as well. Jeeeeez next time I try a compliment I will just tell you that your hair looks nice.

Kin ell, that was a low blow, I think Daveo better take an 8 count.:D

I'm just answering your questions, what do you want me to say?

Thank you Plan B yes I'am great, I've converted 20,000 people to support Derby County by getting this forum to rank highly for dcfc. I sit by the telephone everyday waiting for a call from Mr Glick to sign me up?

Would be nice.

20,00? I was thinking like maybe 20-30 which is good for a guy that created a forum becuase he can't attend games.

Ok, so regulars will know I've not been posting much lately.

Part of this is down to a new job and a new baby, but there was a time that I'd have found the time around these things. Not any more.

To be honest, I've got a bit sick of the constant negativity and bitching on here. I joined hoping for some fun chat and banter about the Rams, and for a while that's what it was like. But as more people joined, it started to get nasty and everytime I posted someone jumped on it and called me some unpleasant name or other.

And other people's negativity has started to rub off on me. I started to question every player, every signing, Nigel... the whole lot, because every single person connected with the club gets hammered on here. I don't want to be one of those 'supporters'.

And to top it all, some good contributors (like Alex W) get banned for something that people who've been around since before the DET closed get away with scot-free.

It really is becoming a bit of a joke. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this.

I'll still have a look in from time to time, might post occasionally (if I don't get banned for this rant!) but I think it's a shame that a good forum that people like daveo have worked hard on is being ruined by those that only want to bitch, fight and moan.

VERY MUCH AGREE. I miss how it used to be, when trigger and vicky were regulars aswell :(

Archived