Player of the season.

Dangerous

Commons, Brayford and Bailey IMO are our star performers this year..

Commons is gone so I guess that rules him out..

Bailey IMO isn't recognised by half our fans because he was overshadowed by a prouncing pony in Savage...

Clear winner will be Brayford, probably deserved overall.

But Bailey IMO is the player in our team that has the most talent.. He can consistantly find a white shirt and make forward passes.. Makes his other DM partner look like a donkey at times..

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bailey IMO isn't recognised by half our fans because he was overshadowed by a prouncing pony in Savage...

But Bailey IMO is the player in our team that has the most talent.. He can consistantly find a white shirt and make forward passes.. Makes his other DM partner look like a donkey at times..

I agree Bailey is the most talented. Brayford has a better impact but the potential in Bailey is really exciting imo.

It's a shame some people only notice him when he makes a mistake. Because his composure and awareness gets him out of some tight, tight situations and keeps us in possesion

I think Bailey has the potential but he's been poor for a while now, doesnt look the kind of player you want in the side when things arent going well.

• 1 month later...

i dont think any one is within touching distance of brayford, if barker had been fully fit allseason, hed be in contention. but for me brayford

but knowing this club, savage wil win it as hes retiring, or pearson as the club fee sorry for him as know one will vote for him

I think probably Barker yet again, throughout the campaign a few have shined through like brayford, just then later on his forms lets him down, remember he was on his brilliant form getting crosses in like mad and scoring like a striker should?

Players of the season=Barker/Cywaka/Brayford(in parts)

:eek:You should have gone to Specsavers mate

Archived