roy keane sacked

Dangerous

yes,he has often blown smoke up his own backside. He has had plenty of players without getting much continuity and the fans werent convinced.

Do you want me to spell this out for you in any greater detail?

He is having a dig at Clough, again.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes,he has often blown smoke up his own backside. He has had plenty of players without getting much continuity and the fans werent convinced.

Do you want me to spell this out for you in any greater detail?

Do not patronize me, and by the way werent is not a word, do you want me to spell it for you:rolleyes:

Facts are Keane lost 34% of his games at Ipswich, Clough has lost 44% at Derby, simple :)

Do not patronize me, and by the way werent is not a word, do you want me to spell it for you:rolleyes:

Facts are Keane lost 34% of his games at Ipswich, Clough has lost 44% at Derby, simple :)

Grammar nazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wasn't even responding to you. :rolleyes:

im not patronizing you you pillock.I wasnt even responding to you.

Jewell to return. Hmmm. Has he still got what it takes to be a club boss again?

Suppose he has had plenty of time to recuperate and will probably get a decent budget to play with. He pulled off some decent signings as well as all the flops he brought here.

Commons, Green, Davies to name but three.

The list of failed signings is far longer though.

yes,he has often blown smoke up his own backside.

wow...that would impress me....so i did some research

Tobacco Smoke Enema (1750-1810)

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient’s rectum for various medical purposes, primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims. A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke towards the rectum. The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration, but doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to its disappearence and the popular phrase “blow smoke up one’s ass.â€

Which bright bstrd thought that one up?

If its not bad enough that you just nearly drowned....you come round to find some fecker trying to barbeque your back passage. :eek:

I believe that the betting scandal that happened in Asia, while not affecting the club officially (their keeper acted very strangely which didn't help matters) and I heard a rumour that Carroll had bet on himself to be sent off.

That's alledgedly anyway.

Things came to a head in general during the clubs poor form after the game and they ended up having a bit of a 'ruckus'. Carroll also brought up Jewells pics that were all over the papers when he joined. Didn't help matters..... :rolleyes:

Jewell said that he would never play him again.

I thought Jewell was a good guy, it's a moved that has ruined both of us. I remember when Jewell got the Derby job, there was huge shock because people were expecting him to take up a job at a top side in the premiership and I believe he had great expectations for us, for one reason or another it didn't work out.. we've paid the price ever since and Jewell, well no-one really remembers what happened with wigan and just remember him as the shambles that ran the club to become the worst team in history and also for that poor blonde he nailed..

still we'd be stupid not to boo after all, he has ruined our finances and nearly relegated us twice in a row.

Archived