roy keane sacked

Dangerous

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't they have to pay him 5million now? I was under the impression they was going to wait until his contract ran out in the summer.

5million was a rumour but I thought it was true due to it being well travelled around the club..etc

also whilst we're on this topic Ipswich aren't short of £££, billy davies is always moaning he needs mo £££, although Paulo Jewell is linked with the job.. wouldn't like to be him when he comes back here, thats for sure :eek:

Well he didn't think the area was good enough

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/ipswich_town/9336205.stm

He said something similar when Sunderland manager as well, when a player, can't remeber who, chose a team from London, think it was West Ham.

Quote:

On WAGS...'These so-called big stars are people we are supposed to be looking up to. Well, they are weak and soft. 'If they don't want to come because their wife wants to go shopping in London, it's a sad state of affairs. 'I can understand the attraction of people wanting to go to London - if you are talking about Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham. But there are players going to clubs in London simply because it is London. 'To me, that is wrong. It is not a football move, it is a lifestyle move and those are the type of people you don't want at your club. 'To me, that player is weak because his wife runs his life.'

Archived