Alan Pardew confirmed as Newcastle manager 'till 2016

uttoxram75

There you go...the first one to say it....

"they are fanatical up there"...NO THEY ARE NOT...they are fans of their club...no more no less, no more "fanatical" than any other supporters in the country...so what if they take their tops off in the rain and dance around...that makes them simple not fanatical...

the "geordie nation" is a myth...tin pot club....succesion of tin pot managers....and they will never win anything...

Having lived up there for 3 years (now back in Burton). All I can tell you is what a load of ******** your spouting. They are one of the biggest clubs in the country and the passion here compared to up in Geordie land is laughable

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Having lived up there for 3 years (now back in Burton). All I can tell you is what a load of ******** your spouting. They are one of the biggest clubs in the country and the passion here compared to up in Geordie land is laughable

What a comlpete load of rubbish...as i am over the age of 20 and can remember a time before Richard Keys was the voice of football, they always have been and always will be a mickey mouse club, with probably the worst set of supporters in the land.

Bouncing up and down, their shirts off and their AMPLE man boobs flapping around when it is the dead of winter doesn't make them "super fans" it makes them "super stupid"...

And why do you think 3000 odd were able to get to the ground for the unveling of Shearer on an afternoon...? Because they ahd nothign else to do.

Going down going down going down

What a comlpete load of rubbish...as i am over the age of 20 and can remember a time before Richard Keys was the voice of football, they always have been and always will be a mickey mouse club, with probably the worst set of supporters in the land.

Bouncing up and down, their shirts off and their AMPLE man boobs flapping around when it is the dead of winter doesn't make them "super fans" it makes them "super stupid"...

And why do you think 3000 odd were able to get to the ground for the unveling of Shearer on an afternoon...? Because they ahd nothign else to do.

Going down going down going down

Have you ever been there and experienced it for yourself? I went to Newcastle vs Forest last year in my Derby shirt and all the fans made a point of saying hello and hope I enjoyed the game. The chants and the atmosphere in the stands is on another level compared to Pride Park.

So I suggest you go and experience Newcastle (The city, fans and atmosphere) before you go shouting your complete and utter rubbish

Have you ever been there and experienced it for yourself? I went to Newcastle vs Forest last year in my Derby shirt and all the fans made a point of saying hello and hope I enjoyed the game. The chants and the atmosphere in the stands is on another level compared to Pride Park.

So I suggest you go and experience Newcastle (The city, fans and atmosphere) before you go shouting your complete and utter rubbish

sunshine sunshine sunshine...I have been to more games at that dump of a ground than you have pokemon games.

The atmosphere is no better than most stadiums, no use comparing it to Pride Park, that is famous for being silent.

As for the city, I have to say that in it's day it was one of the best nights out you could have in England...not anymore though, not since the floating welfare was dumped.

They have got exactly what they deserve, a second rate manager.

their delusions of grandure are the only legendary thing about them....

Keegan....Geordies.....Gullit.....Shearer.....Dog leash....ha ha ha

sunshine sunshine sunshine...I have been to more games at that dump of a ground than you have pokemon games.

I was going there when your mum and dad were still simply cousins.

The atmosphere is no better than most stadiums, no use comparing it to Pride Park, that is famous for being silent.

As for the city, I have to say that in it's day it was one of the best nights out you could have in England...not anymore though, not since the floating welfare was dumped.

They have got exactly what they deserve, a second rate manager.

their delusions of grandure are the only legendary thing about them....

Keegan....Geordies.....Gullit.....Shearer.....Dog leash....ha ha ha

Grow up you tool

hope newcastle go down, as i ahve never been to newcastle i can'tcomment on the atmosphere, what were there attendences in the champ? would be interesting to know.

For the first time in a long long time we were secondin attendances (broke attendance reccords in the Champ IIRC). It was a breath of fresh air for them as they weren't nearly as dire as the season before and actually won a few games

For the first time in a long long time we were secondin attendances (broke attendance reccords in the Champ IIRC). It was a breath of fresh air for them as they weren't nearly as dire as the season before and actually won a few games

Just a little point little boy...

the first time we have been second in the attendances in a long time...?

Really, you checked the facts? I presume you mean it is the first time we haven't been top in the attendances do you??because we have actually only been top of the attendances once (this is not including this season which obviously hasn't finished yet) in the last 7 times we have been in this division..

Mickey mouse club...

Just a little point little boy...

the first time we have been second in the attendances in a long time...?

Really, you checked the facts? I presume you mean it is the first time we haven't been top in the attendances do you??because we have actually only been top of the attendances once (this is not including this season which obviously hasn't finished yet) in the last 7 times we have been in this division..

Mickey mouse club...

Who you calling a Mickey mouse club? I am a Debry fan you prat

I know....brains...I am calling Newcastle a Mickey mouse club....because they are...

You're quite the patronising old chap, aren't you?

Terrible appointment by Newcastle but, with that idiot in charge, it's not exactly surprising. Ashley has made a habit of dodgy dealings and, if it's true that the deal was agreed 10 days ago, then he should be ousted.

I can't stand all the hostility towards Newcastle, the general mass of fans are nice and infact do not see themself as a top 4 side, they obviously have a few fans that think they should be and they have a divine right to be battling for trophies, just like there are Derby fans that think we have a divine right to be in the premiership.

I actually feel bad for the Newcastle fans because what seemed like a good season in their eyes, has been absolutely spun around on it's head and if I was a newcastle fan, I would be genuinely terrified!

they have sacked a manager who I am guessing probably has one of the best win to games ratio under his belt and brought in a manager who got sacked by southampton, deemed useless at several different clubs and gave him a absolute wopper of a contract, I dont know how he managed it!

I genuinely feel sorry for Newcastle fans.

I can't stand all the hostility towards Newcastle, the general mass of fans are nice and infact do not see themself as a top 4 side, they obviously have a few fans that think they should be and they have a divine right to be battling for trophies, just like there are Derby fans that think we have a divine right to be in the premiership.

I actually feel bad for the Newcastle fans because what seemed like a good season in their eyes, has been absolutely spun around on it's head and if I was a newcastle fan, I would be genuinely terrified!

they have sacked a manager who I am guessing probably has one of the best win to games ratio under his belt and brought in a manager who got sacked by southampton, deemed useless at several different clubs and gave him a absolute wopper of a contract, I dont know how he managed it!

I genuinely feel sorry for Newcastle fans.

Agreed, I spoke to a fair few Newcastle fans the night we won 3-0 against them last season, and almost all of them were genuinely decent about it and wished us luck with the games ahead.

It's a great club, helped by the fact that there aren't that many teams in the North. I can't say as their atmosphere differs from ours that much when both are in full flow, the only difference being that their stadium fits alot more fans.

But they are a great club, and I do feel sorry for their fans as this idiot Mike Ashley tries to ruin their club.

I'd feel bad for almost any club in this position. Complete powerless when it comes to the club they love.

Mike Ashley might get a film role when they make Suddam's life story into a hollywood adaption. He's knows a bit about dictatorship.

At least he got that experience he wanted....... he never said what sort of "experience" the manager he was bringing in needed though. I can see Newcastle only being saved now by West Ham, Wolves and Wigan. Pardew will start this job without the full support of the fans, without the full support of the dressing room and with the media spotlight. All he has on his side is the ridiculous Ashley. Good luck to him. He'll be out of a job within a year.

Classic...just watched Pardew's interview...he is resigned to being a failure already...ha ha ha..

i hope he drags them into the depths they deserve to be in..

He has just said they are in the top 5 clubs in the league...what a joke, they aren't a big club, they are a big joke.

Archived