Things you wonder about our Forum Members

i-Ram

Hey @Karen. We know nothing about you. Are you a quiet Karen? Or a shy Karen? Or a suppressed Karen who just wants to get things off her chest? Let us know Karen.

P.s. I see @Big Alis on at the moment. I wonder what makes Al Big? Tell us something about yourself Big Al. Both Karen and I are keen to know.

Edited by i-Ram

I wonder if @Bovrilis beefy? Why would you call yourself Bovril otherwise, unless hot stock is your drink of choice. I like an Oxo in hot water personally, but prepared to be swayed if you can convince me otherwise.

59 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Hey @Karen. We know nothing about you. Are you a quiet Karen? Or a shy Karen? Or a suppressed Karen who just wants to get things off her chest? Let us know Karen.

P.s. I see @Big Alis on at the moment. I wonder what makes Al Big? Tell us something about yourself Big Al. Both Karen and I are keen to know.

All Als are big.  I thought that was a given. I know a guy who plays sax in a band, he’s 5 foot five maximum and always introduced with no irony as Big Al.  

on the same theme, all Edwards, Eddies and Eds (and possibly Edmunds) are ‘cyclone’ Eddie but maybe that’s just me

7 minutes ago, KaiserBillsBatman said:

All Als are big.  I thought that was a given. I know a guy who plays sax in a band, he’s 5 foot five maximum and always introduced with no irony as Big Al.  

on the same theme, all Edwards, Eddies and Eds (and possibly Edmunds) are ‘cyclone’ Eddie but maybe that’s just me

Al Pacino is 5'6" but a movie giant.

On 15/09/2024 at 23:49, i-Ram said:

I wonder how long this thread will last.

l will start us off. @europia seems to post most days, but always around 22.00 British hours. I wonder why that is? Is he/she English and it’s the last thing they do before going to bed. Or might they live on the other side of the world, and are posting as they eat breakfast. Or does he/she lead a life of routine, where each hour of each day is allotted to a particular task.

Anybody else think odd things about posters on here I wonder?

Most certainly English . Not in the UK most of the time, but only in mainland Europe. So not quite the other side of the world. Tend to do some work in the evenings and so yes, generally post on the forum last thing 👍🏽

16 minutes ago, KaiserBillsBatman said:

The one on here is known as Psycho @Eddie but don’t tell him I said that.