9-11, 23 years ago and still there's thoughts of complicity by the USA/Bush

Ram-Alf

On 12/09/2024 at 23:56, ariotofmyown said:

Maybe because they signed the official secrets act and could be prosecuted if they talked about it to anyone. And a conspiracy is a "secret plan to carry out unlawful actions", not just "a secret plan", especially not one to help win a war their country was involved in?

Plus, "building a code breaking machine to help us defeat the Nazis" is somewhat less morally questionable than "killing 1000s of our own civillians and pretending it was terrorists to provide a false flag". You might possibly get the odd whistleblower in the latter.

Thank god we have better than average people like you to reveal the truth.

You are saying that there were more reasons for Enigma to remain a secret than a possible 9/11 secret. For example, everyone involved with Enigma had to sign the official secrets act. The punishments for whistleblowing on a 9/11 conspiracy would probably be even more severe than those for breaking the Official Secrets Act. I can remember when an Israeli in the UK told a Sunday Times reporter that Israel had atomic weapons. A Mossad team flew to Rome, found the whistleblower and abducted him back to Israel. He was then locked up in solitary confinement for a couple of decades.  I would guess that anyone who spilled the beans on 9/11 would get the David Kelly or Jeffrey Epstein treatment.

7 hours ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Thoughts on UFOs/UAPs/NHI then? Potentially the biggest cover up of them all!

No no, you're not supposed to talk about that without being ridiculed, made fun of, laughed at and mocked.

The very idea is ridiculous, haha.

See how that works?

People say that the supposed elite keep us down and away from real info, when it's really us  doing Their work.

Just now, ramit said:

No no, you're not supposed to talk about that without being ridiculed, made fun of, laughed at and mocked.

The very idea is ridiculous, haha.

See how that works?

People say that the supposed elite keep us down and away from real info, when it's really us  doing Their work.

Since the Pentagon admitted the existence of UFOs in 2017, I've become fully signed up to the concept of alien presence on the planet. 

It's a mind-blowing wormhole once you go down it though! Lots of paranoia, theorising and outlandish claims. Up to the individual to decide which bits to believe.

For the record I think disclosure is coming. To what extent I don't know but I certainly don't think we're alone and I don't think we ever have been!

Now to remove my tin foil hat for bed.

7 hours ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Since the Pentagon admitted the existence of UFOs in 2017, I've become fully signed up to the concept of alien presence on the planet. 

It's a mind-blowing wormhole once you go down it though! Lots of paranoia, theorising and outlandish claims. Up to the individual to decide which bits to believe.

For the record I think disclosure is coming. To what extent I don't know but I certainly don't think we're alone and I don't think we ever have been!

Pentagon smentagon, simple denial is a powerful thing, don't ya know. 

Disclosure is here already, for those who wish to see.

Edited by ramit
Added Info

10 hours ago, TomBustler1884 said:

I don't think they've said that UFO's are evidence of Alien life though have they - just that they have admitted there are really are Flying Objects that remain Unidentified?

I have an open mind on this, though I'm puzzled as to why the controllers of these UFOs are still pretending not to notice that they've been rumbled and actually reveal themselves? Perhaps they don't want to be trampled to death by Comicon fans?

22 hours ago, Crewton said:

I don't think they've said that UFO's are evidence of Alien life though have they - just that they have admitted there are really are Flying Objects that remain Unidentified?

I have an open mind on this, though I'm puzzled as to why the controllers of these UFOs are still pretending not to notice that they've been rumbled and actually reveal themselves? Perhaps they don't want to be trampled to death by Comicon fans?

The ufo and aliens visiting us thing will be the next big thing in the create fear and need for us to be protected ( controled ) by governments playbook 

36 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Not another one of those big things. When will it ever end??!!

Not sure it ever ends , at some point we will do a French Revolution type thing then it will all start over 😂,,, human nature , we are a flawed species

On 06/09/2024 at 16:08, Crewton said:

Oh, come on, everyone knows it was Israel/an inside job (what about those demolition charges eh?)

I know an explosives expert and a structural engineer who is tall buildings expert who both believe passionately that aircraft could not have brought the twin towers down (they have such faith in New York construction firms).

Some folk are going to be very angry if their pet theory is debunked.

It has been proven beyond doubt that the buildings acted precisely as would have been predicted under such intense heat.

If your structural engineer mate goes anywhere near the design of a tall building again, call the police.

Too many people put a passionate belief higher up the food chain of reality than science.

11 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

It has been proven beyond doubt that the buildings acted precisely as would have been predicted under such intense heat.

If your structural engineer mate goes anywhere near the design of a tall building again, call the police.

Too many people put a passionate belief higher up the food chain of reality than science.

The tall-buildings guy is a former neighbour, not a friend as such, and I was surprised to see his name attached to a letter signed by about 11,000 Engineers around the world rejecting the official narrative. I haven't spoken to him for years, so he may have now modified his views, but it seemed a strange hill to die on for an otherwise likable guy. Interestingly, both the guys I referred to are Scots!