Your season in stats

5 minutes ago, jono said:

I thought that figure was very low. I mean 26k crowd at 24 home games so less than 1000 pies per match … hummmm . … Warne out ! 🤣

There is 23 home games, so it’s 1,132.7 pies per game 
It’s shameful how some fans manipulate stats to try to get the manager sacked 😉

I've not had an email so I can't comment on what the club thinks my stats are. Any road up, I've seen 8 games at Pride Park during the 23/24 season. That's around 750 minutes. Seen 7 wins and a draw for a total of 22 points from a possible 24. Travelled some 4500 miles in the process. I did have a balti pie at one of the games so I helped that stat along. Also had a cheeseburger in the concourse at another game, not an experience I'm likely to repeat.

Hopefully, I can equal the above next season... minus the cheeseburger, of course.

7 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

I've not had an email so I can't comment on what the club thinks my stats are. Any road up, I've seen 8 games at Pride Park during the 23/24 season. That's around 750 minutes. Seen 7 wins and a draw for a total of 22 points from a possible 24. Travelled some 4500 miles in the process. I did have a balti pie at one of the games so I helped that stat along. Also had a cheeseburger in the concourse at another game, not an experience I'm likely to repeat.

Hopefully, I can equal the above next season... minus the cheeseburger, of course.

Including cup games and pre season friendlies I have been to 58 matches and drove just under 7,000 miles and I haven’t been out of the country 😂

I have had a pasty a few times but I’m not sure if they count.

4 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Including cup games and pre season friendlies I have been to 58 matches and drove just under 7,000 miles and I haven’t been out of the country 😂

Impressive Foreveram

7 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

You've not even "been out of the country" for the odd game you missed going to? 😉

On 06/05/2024 at 09:11, Foreveram said:

That's some serious investment, not just in time but monetary, lend me a fiver will you

15 minutes ago, Day said:

That's some serious investment, not just in time but monetary, lend me a fiver will you

I was in Cleethorpes on Monday, a pint of bitter and a pint of cider £6.10.

Pride park last night, a pint of Madri £6.😳

Just now, Foreveram said:

I was in Cleethorpes on Monday, a pint of bitter and a pint of cider £6.10.

Pride park last night, a pint of Madri £6.😳

Bitter and cider, so that's a John Smiths and a Strongbow, surprised it was that much, nobody normal drinks that muck these days.

£4.40 with my regular discount down the local for a Madri, looking £5.50 elsewhere at least.

1 minute ago, Day said:

Bitter and cider, so that's a John Smiths and a Strongbow, surprised it was that much, nobody normal drinks that muck these days.

£4.40 with my regular discount down the local for a Madri, looking £5.50 elsewhere at least.

Seafront prices 🙂