Away tickets 24/25

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Any ideas where those extra tickets will be, @Foreveram. Want to make sure we get a good area.

Sorry I’ve been out all day, there really isn’t much information out there.

I assume the extra tickets is just giving us the whole of the terrace behind the goal and the seats will be one of the temporary stands either side of the main stand.

IMG_0295.png

IMG_0294.png

I don’t think the selling criteria has been thought through properly, I have read through it a couple of times and wondered if I’ve missed something.🤔

15+ away members tomorrow,  tickets posted out, no problem.

Ditto 10+ Wednesday.

5+ Thursday 10 am till 1pm, 

All members 1pm Thursday.

Here’s where it gets complicated.

Online sales to be posted finishes at 1pm on Thursday which means you will have to collect.

Collections are available 48 hours after purchase, which would take you to Saturday afternoon.

Ticket office closes at 4pm, so you have a 3 hour window to pick up your tickets.

If it gets as far as season ticket holders, they can buy tickets on Friday but then they wouldn’t be able to pick up their tickets till Tuesday, the day of the game.

Collections are not available from away stadiums

Good luck everyone.

44 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I don’t think the selling criteria has been thought through properly, I have read through it a couple of times and wondered if I’ve missed something.🤔

15+ away members tomorrow,  tickets posted out, no problem.

Ditto 10+ Wednesday.

5+ Thursday 10 am till 1pm, 

All members 1pm Thursday.

Here’s where it gets complicated.

Online sales to be posted finishes at 1pm on Thursday which means you will have to collect.

Collections are available 48 hours after purchase, which would take you to Saturday afternoon.

Ticket office closes at 4pm, so you have a 3 hour window to pick up your tickets.

If it gets as far as season ticket holders, they can buy tickets on Friday but then they wouldn’t be able to pick up their tickets till Tuesday, the day of the game.

Collections are not available from away stadiums

Good luck everyone.

I'm pretty sure the 48 hours for collection will be waived for this one. They know there's only a week to sort this out and a bank holiday in the mix. 

55 minutes ago, DenbyRam said:

I'm pretty sure the 48 hours for collection will be waived for this one. They know there's only a week to sort this out and a bank holiday in the mix. 

Are you sure or are you just assuming, because this is the up to date information on the website, so if that is the case they need to be putting the information out there.

A couple of hours into sales for Barrow.

We had an allocation of 1,318.

Currently, tickets left.

305 seats.

500 standing.

Unsure if all of our allocation are included as it does not show the terrace area, time will tell.

As usual the front row of the seating stands are not available, but if we sell all our available allocation they probably will be.😉

Don’t forget 15+ members is one day only with 10+ members sales tomorrow.

19 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

I'm sure they will be in this case.

Anyone who's made the effort to get to Barrow on a cold Tues night deserves a free ticket.

Cold, it’s August 😎

Watford and Barrow about 600 mile round trip through.🥹

1 minute ago, angieram said:

We've got our tickets in the weird little stand next to the terrace. Not sure whether that will be a wise choice or not, but there seemed so many stanchions on the stand at the side we thought we'd take our chances in the corner!

Think the ground will be an experience wherever we choose to sit or stand

1 minute ago, Premier ram said:

Think the ground will be an experience wherever we choose to sit or stand

I agree, I read the fan guide and it said we're all welcome to join them in the club bar for a drink pre-match. I don't think it was written with 1300 Derby fans in mind!!

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

I agree, I read the fan guide and it said we're all welcome to join them in the club bar for a drink pre-match. I don't think it was written with 1300 Derby fans in mind!!

I think most will be in spoons pre match, about 15 minutes walk.

Wetherspoon have rooms and does look decent, but for £20 more the nearby Duke of Edinburgh hotel has full English and free parking included, and apparently D.H. Lawrence used to stay there.😂

4 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I think most will be in spoons pre match, about 15 minutes walk.

Wetherspoon have rooms and does look decent, but for £20 more the nearby Duke of Edinburgh hotel has full English and free parking included, and apparently D.H. Lawrence used to stay there.😂

Obscenity only comes in when the mind despises and fears the body, and the body hates and resists the mind.

D.H. Lawrence, Lady Chatterley’s Lover

9 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Obscenity only comes in when the mind despises and fears the body, and the body hates and resists the mind.

D.H. Lawrence, Lady Chatterley’s Lover

He probably wrote that sat in spoons while he was up there.

I actually worked on his former house in Eastwood when it was turned into a museum.

27 minutes ago, S75 Ram said:

Got our tickets on the terrace, might both be over 60 but we still love
to stand where possible.

and will be in Spoons for a cheeky half 😉

If there’s anything left after the nappy bus gets into town 😳