Rams TV

15 minutes ago, Quagga said:

The other question is the perennial one - will the games be free to RAMTV subscribers paying £20 every month via direct debit?
Having said all that I've just checked my account and they didn't take any money out in June, so maybe that answers the question.

Apparently they don't take money in the off season period.

29 minutes ago, Ravanelli said:

They took it off me every month last year including the off season. Which made it even more annoying when I had to pay for the friendlies in July. 

The same here. I've not looked if they've taken any money this summer, but previously they always have done.

1 minute ago, richinspain said:

The same here. I've not looked if they've taken any money this summer, but previously they always have done.

Agreed they always did, and it says on my account next payment in June, it just wasn't taken for whatever reason.
If they keep it up - I just pay for a pre-season game

On 06/07/2024 at 14:51, Simmo’s left foot said:

I've just checked they ARE taking money in the off season!

They haven't taken any money for my RamsTV since May 14th. Be interesting to see if they take owt next week.

5 hours ago, MadAmster said:

They haven't taken any money for my RamsTV since May 14th. Be interesting to see if they take owt next week.

Same for me - and it now looks like my accounts been cancelled

18 hours ago, Quagga said:

Same for me - and it now looks like my accounts been cancelled

I emailed RamsTV support and got a reply inside a quarter of an hour. This was their reply....

Thank you for your email,

Monthly subs are being processed (as of last Friday up to this weekend) as we have been moving payment provider.  

Any cancellations only occur after multiple failed attempts (e.g. in the event the card is rejected), but cancellation e-mails include a link to re-sign up.   

6 hours ago, MadAmster said:

I emailed RamsTV support and got a reply inside a quarter of an hour. This was their reply....

Interesting, I've received nothing and whereas before it was saying I had a monthly subscription, they just hadn't taken the cash, no it suggest I don't have one at all - time for an e-mail

I received a payment failure notice last month, but my card is correct and the number they quoted the last 4 digits of was incorrect. I suspected a phishing email, but it has just happened again. Emailed them but no reply!

Can't say I'm impressed with their service...shame because the live broadcasts are excellent.

4 hours ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

I received a payment failure notice last month, but my card is correct and the number they quoted the last 4 digits of was incorrect. I suspected a phishing email, but it has just happened again. Emailed them but no reply!

Can't say I'm impressed with their service...shame because the live broadcasts are excellent.

I received the same email and had my suspicions about phishing, but it does appear to be legitimate as my credit card was out of date and they seem to have changed their billing system. Nobody has raided my account yet. 

I am physically outside the country, not on a VPN.

Edited by A Ram for All Seasons

Just read on the club site that "due to changes in the broadcasting regs...." pre season games are not available for free to RamsTV subscribers. It's £5 a game. I make that that the club, through not taking my June payment, have funded 4 of the pre season games. Very decent of them

17 hours ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

Interestingly the missed payment I had was because they tried to charge the wrong card number (An old one) rather than the card I have been using regularly. Seems the changeover to a new provider has not been very smooth!

In June I got neither a missed payment email nor a "we've taken your money" email. Nothing taken from the credit card. Next one is due any day now. be interesting to see IF they take the money and, if so, how much they take, 1 month or two...