Paul Pogba Banned for 4 years

Day

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Juventus eh.  Play for the most corrupt club on the planet don't be surprised if your given anabolic flavoured smoothies pre training.

Weird one as anabolic steroids don't just vanish out of your system. If you use them and are subject to any kind of rigorous testing, you are almost certain to be caught. Suspect the club have tried to cheat his rehab time and this is the net result of it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/03/2024 at 22:59, Van der MoodHoover said:

Been injured for much of the last 2 years.

But we can still laugh because man utd paid 86m to bring him back in 2017 and their subsequent trophy glut has amounted to 1 fa cup and a Europa League.

Suspect they might have hoped for more....

I have some Man United in my blood but never liked Pogba even when he was there 1st time round before the mega money. Bling, loud mouth, arrogant - For whatever reason there is always a player you don’t like regardless of their skill. 
Pogba is mine ( Sheehan joined the list on Saturday 🤣) Not that any of them are quaking in their boots !

Some claim Pogba is a wasted talent but I don’t get it.

The guy won multiple Serie A titles, won domestic trophies, won a World Cup with France, and earned millions in the process especially with his move to Man Utd.

The guy has had an amazing career.

8 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Some claim Pogba is a wasted talent but I don’t get it.

The guy won multiple Serie A titles, won domestic trophies, won a World Cup with France, and earned millions in the process especially with his move to Man Utd.

The guy has had an amazing career.

Because he's only played 30 games in a season twice in his career, and not since 18/19 despite only being 31.  He won the golden ball, but has basically done very little with his career since he was 25. Very successful in his younger years, an often unavailable show pony after that.