Millwall fans on Derby fans...

Sir Me

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now i dont know if i was watching a different game to them on saturday but our fans didnt stop singing, we even had a new song...well for our fans anyway

of the millwall fans ony heard 1 song and that was your not singing anymore (which we actulley were but hey ho each to there own)

we proberly didnt make much noise but we certainly made more than there fans

They're support is embarassing actually.

0% sense of humour and 0% grasp of irony.

There isn't many clubs in London who's fans have a sense of humour mate. One thing that always makes me laugh is how serious they take themselves and how one good wind up can get a good few of them thrown out of the ground.

They've watched too many films and too many Danny Dyer shows. The less fashionable London clubs tend to be better but Millwall aren't one. Not famous for any football ever so all they really have is this shattered illusion that the hooligan scene is still at full pelt.

As for the comment with them saying they were outsinging us at the cup replay last season.......... Bananas.

Feel sorry for them that their claim to football fame has nothing to do with football at all.

There isn't many clubs in London who's fans have a sense of humour mate. One thing that always makes me laugh is how serious they take themselves and how one good wind up can get a good few of them thrown out of the ground.

They've watched too many films and too many Danny Dyer shows. The less fashionable London clubs tend to be better but Millwall aren't one. Not famous for any football ever so all they really have is this shattered illusion that the hooligan scene is still at full pelt.

As for the comment with them saying they were outsinging us at the cup replay last season.......... Bananas.

Feel sorry for them that their claim to football fame has nothing to do with football at all.

True words mate, and it's all the more bizarre considering Charlton, the football-league's marshmellow-centered club, is only across the road.

I don't think this youtuber likes the Barmy Army....or just Derby fans in general, myself included :frown:

peterdroe

47 minutes ago

RamsMartRams - whoever you are, whatever that is. May I suggest that you take hold of your mobile phone/camera and immerse it in a bucket of acid. And while you're at it put your head in as well! I'd hate to think that you were encouraging these knob-heads! Is this the "barmy army" - no sniggering at the back?! Although I would never take advice from Forest (or Millwall) fans on how to behave, you are one prize prat (and that goes for all of you). Please never go to a football game again!

peterdroe

40 minutes ago

Your as big a tit as the idiot who put the clip up. No new songs as if you'd even know what that that was referring to. BTW there are no cokneys (sic) anymore. If you lived in London you might know that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5lqShAoy_Y&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=AbPbXxjJMgM

Nice response to him/her though :D

*grabs popcorn, waits for peterdroe's reply...*

I was presuming it to be a 'him', but you know the people of Millwall. Could be hard to tell the two apart :D

And thanks, was gonna go in all guns blazing but thought i'd try the 'civil' approach. See how it pans out :D

Oh, and pass the popcorn, it's the least you can do :p

Archived