Is it the law now ?

Archied

Just put the darts on ( obvious interest regards the young lad ) surprise surprise , the main presenter is a woman , is there not a single men’s sporting event that’s allowed to have a male presenter ? 
balance ? Equality? 

No it’s not law and yes we still have male presenters. 

Enjoy the darts, you have 3 men to 1 woman in the studio so plenty of testosterone to make it more watchable for you.

10 minutes ago, David said:

No it’s not law and yes we still have male presenters. 

Enjoy the darts, you have 3 men to 1 woman in the studio so plenty of testosterone to make it more watchable for you.

Now don’t be silly David , travelled the country for years watching derby with my daughter , my wife comes games with me now and I have a few ladies in seats near me who know they’re football ,

15 minutes ago, Archied said:

Now don’t be silly David , travelled the country for years watching derby with my daughter , my wife comes games with me now and I have a few ladies in seats near me who know they’re football ,

So why the question when you know it’s not law?

Gary Linekar, Dan Walker, Jake Humphries, Jeff Stelling, Colin Murray, Martin Brundle, Neil Reynolds, need I go on?

44 minutes ago, David said:

So why the question when you know it’s not law?

Gary Linekar, Dan Walker, Jake Humphries, Jeff Stelling, Colin Murray, Martin Brundle, Neil Reynolds, need I go on?

Because life these days is just a constant forced box ticking exercise 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Archied said:

Because life these days is just a constant forced box ticking exercise 🤷🏻‍♂️

Would you say she’s doing an ok job presenting? 

4 minutes ago, Archied said:

Did I say she wasn’t or couldn’t ?

No, was just a question. If the job she is doing is to a satisfactory standard, surely the gender doesn’t matter. 

7 minutes ago, David said:

No, was just a question. If the job she is doing is to a satisfactory standard, surely the gender doesn’t matter. 

Obviously the gender does matter now and that’s the whole point 

1 hour ago, Srg said:

It’s a mixed gender sport anyway, with the likes of Fallon Sherrock. 

Yeah your probably right , but then all women’s sport should be mixed in the interests of equality 🤷🏻‍♂️

7 hours ago, sage said:

Can't wait for my pocket money on Saturday. I'll get a quarter of Sherbet Lemons and watch Tiswas.

Sorry, I thought I'd been transported back to the 70s for a minute.

There is so much in todays world that is heralded as progressive which is actually regressive because it’s taken to extremes