DCFC historical data

Ramble 66

Since the demise of the outstanding DET website that included a wealth of data on the history of the club (goalscorers, appearances, attendances, tables etc) there doesn't seem to be a great deal out there anymore. Most websites seem to cover recent years (as though football didn't exsist before Sky/Premier League) Even Wikipedia only gives top 50 lists.

Can anyone recommend any really good websites that cover the whole history of the club with every player, goalscorer etc ?

Many thanks

1 hour ago, SKHunter said:

I have the book Derby County The Complete Record by Gerald Mortimer. It covers all matches from 1884 to 2006 plus all of the players. Don't know if it's still in print or has been updated but haven't seen it in shops or anywhere on the internet since I got it when it was first released. 

You can currently buy the hardback (used) for about £15, or paperback (new or used) for £25 or more. I managed to pick up a copy for less than £5 from World of Books a few years ago.

https://amzn.eu/d/ihhfYBt

3 hours ago, SKHunter said:

I have the book Derby County The Complete Record by Gerald Mortimer. It covers all matches from 1884 to 2006 plus all of the players. Don't know if it's still in print or has been updated but haven't seen it in shops or anywhere on the internet since I got it when it was first released. 

It is an excellent book I also have a copy 👍🏻🐏

26 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Does anyone else find it annoying that it's so difficult to find current stats which include the football league trophy? Why bother playing if nobody recognises that it exists?

Sky mentioned during the match last night that Bolton were the top scorers in all four divisions in all competitions with 63 goals which includes the EFL trophy.

We have 48.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Sky mentioned during the match last night that Bolton were the top scorers in all four divisions in all competitions with 63 goals which includes the EFL trophy.

We have 48.

Yet have only scored 3 more than us in the league and conceded 4 more. 8 goals were scored against Man Utd U21s, with 9 against Solihull and Harrogate in the FA Cup fixtures.